Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke55 (heaps Of Pix)

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm guessin ya used the radiator outa the commo. Did u just buy a slim thermo fan for it?

  • Replies 237
  • Views 105.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessin ya used the radiator outa the commo. Did u just buy a slim thermo fan for it?

 

I used the Commo radiator and the thermo fan is fitted to the front of it. I think its a 15"

  • Author

ah ok sweet, wasnt sure if that thermo would fit. I might just leave my 55 diff in for now cos don't have the cash to get a better one shortened. I was thinking R31 shortened diff so i can use the same rims. Also a fairlane na lsd fits in.

  • Author
:yes: Poor corolla......

 

haha rolla boy, its just that i don't have the cash to put some awesome engine in at the moment and i need power. I'm going crazyyyy lol. eventually ill put the sr20det in but for now this will do

It shall be butchered!!!!

 

Just get a 5K and a SC or a turbo....plenty fast enough til you get SR20....I have a fast 5K for sale, come get it :yes:

  • Author

LMAO i knew you were gonna suggest that. Sorry dude $600 is outa my price range. I paid $150 for the whole vp :yes:

  • 2 months later...

hey mate jus had a look at ur car and must say, that is the nicest lookin corolla i have ever seen!! i got the same model but with the circle light and hopin it will look as good as that soon, resprayin it white so will b a bit diff lol. great work mate looks a million bucks

one word......HAWT!

  • Author

all up ive spent $2500 thats everything, from the purchase of the shell, to rego, paint (approx $700) rims tyres the lot. So ye its definately a budget car project but I'm saving money because 90% of the work is done myself

Edited by ROLLLA

  • Author

Ok ive finally got off my ass to start stripping the VP. Ripped the dash out to locate the loom and commenced stripping away useless wiring that i don't need. Making sure the car starts each time wires are cut to make the job easier for the install into the rolla. Heres just a few pix of the process to show ya just how messy it can be.

 

5xdbyh2.jpg66ykoyb.jpg

6bx4i7r.jpg4mrj9f8.jpg

Edited by ROLLLA

WOOO Look at all the pretty wires!! :P

 

lol

  • Author

Ok today i finished stripping the loom. I Passed it all through the firewall with the fusebox as well. Ran it back in the car and it still starts which was the plan. So now the engines ready to come out with the stripped loom attatched so this will make life alot easier for when it comes to wiring it in the corolla. Basically i just have to rewire it to my ignition barrel and away it goes. One other thing though, a few of you guys were saying that i can just put a manual speedo cable in the tranny. Does the corolla one fit. If not which car does it come out of?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.