ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

top lookin car love the colour and the more i see the 55 fronts the more i want to put one on my ke30

yeah at first the square headlights had to grow on me but once i put the ke30 bumpers on it looked awesome

I have to say, I have seen this car in the flesh and it looks bloody sweet as! Well, hopefully I have the right car! It was at the CCC Cruise a few weeks back.

Either way this car looks sweet as, good work mate.

yeah that was me dude, thanks heaps for the compliments. Very appreciated

yeah i rememba that lil hatch. Cool ride dude. At the moment its just got a 4K 5speed but am definately lookin at puttin a holden V6 form vn vp or vr. Most likely go auto with stall and shift kit. Eventually once i get sick of the power ill throw on a charger. But at the moment I'm just researching the whole project and checking out other similar projects people have done and seeing the problems that they come across. Few people on here seem to have gone the Vn V6 option since i brought it up in my other thread and its good to see ya can achieve decent power thats cheap. Ill let them be my guinnea pigs hehe. One thing i will be doing is getting custom extractors for the V6 to solve the problem another guy on here had with the standard manifold hitting the steering box.

Oh BTW i bought another KE55 off ebay for $150 and the interior was overrated so just put the seats in my rolla today. looks sweet. Ill post some pix soon. The other rolla will be getting pimped up a lil for my mum to drive around lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry i havent posted up in a bit but been flat out buying houses n shit lol. Anyway i finally had the car cut and polished professionally and it come up awesome. Heres a few pix....Oh and these pix were taken from my new cam, how awesomes the quality hehe

image003gk0.jpgimage002zh6.jpg

Edited by ROLLLA