Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hows the number plate held on??

how are the indicators in? because normally when you take the front bumper off you are left with those big protruding metal bars.. so u obviously tooke them off but then how you put the indicators in so nicely??

yeah i know.. but then how do you mount the indicator lights? and is there a proper way to mount the numberplate because mine is held on by zip ties as well.

ok well the numberplate in that pik was with zip ties but i bought some bendable brackets from autobarn today (similar to those you mount car stereos with) basically i bent them into shape and screwed the plate on.

With the indicator/park lights, i removed them from the bumper bar mount and cut away the plastic brackets on the sides, then i swapped them from left to right and flipped them upside down and bang they fit in comfy, i just zip tied the sides next to the orange lenses to lift them up a bit so they don't sag. I can take closer pix if u like?

1UZ-FE would be killer but I don't particularly like the idea of it... how about a SR20 or a GZE?

And sorry man.. although I love your Rolla more than just about any other completed one (sorry man.. but when Teddys is completed it may be a little bit better :)).. I think its better with the bumper on...

I admire the way that you've got it looking without the bumper though. Very tidy mate!

1UZ-FE would be killer but I don't particularly like the idea of it... how about a SR20 or a GZE?

And sorry man.. although I love your Rolla more than just about any other completed one (sorry man.. but when Teddys is completed it may be a little bit better :)).. I think its better with the bumper on...

I admire the way that you've got it looking without the bumper though. Very tidy mate!

ye sr20 was my next option but the price of a halfcut is killing me. BTW whos teddy lol either way mine costs me 2k up to date =P I swear i love bargains, hell i even picked up carpet that was like 6 mths old for $15 from pick a part lol its the best.

Edited by ROLLLA

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys ive been looking for a few months now but ive finally found and bought my own set of B45's. Thought they wouldnt fit under the guards as the profiles are 205/60/r15 front and 225/60/r15 rears. But hey no one said i couldnt get the grinder out to make more room for the massive rubber haha. Hope yas like.

image044ik4.jpg

image048br7.jpg

image049ts2.jpg

image046zc9.jpg

That is one hot car. Seems to me like it just keeps on getting better and better. Bloody oath. I am still gawking at it hey. If you are going to summernats, I will probably see you there. We can be KE55 buddys. Probably the only two aswell. Last year I think there was a KE36 wagon or something, it was pretty cool. Yet again credit to your car. Another thing, I have never seen a corolla that dumped on 15's. My rolla is sitting on the bumpstops and aint as low as that. Did you cut yours and get the leaves reset. I have fallen in love with the stance, the colour, the car. :'( :( :(

thats awesome did you buy the rims second hand or new? if you diont mind me asking how much did u pay?

I bought the rims second hand from ebay. Picked them up for $600 as is with the tires. They used to be on a scorpion.

That is one hot car. Seems to me like it just keeps on getting better and better. Bloody oath. I am still gawking at it hey. If you are going to summernats, I will probably see you there. We can be KE55 buddys. Probably the only two aswell. Last year I think there was a KE36 wagon or something, it was pretty cool. Yet again credit to your car. Another thing, I have never seen a corolla that dumped on 15's. My rolla is sitting on the bumpstops and aint as low as that. Did you cut yours and get the leaves reset. I have fallen in love with the stance, the colour, the car. :'( :( :(

HAHA mate ive got pix of your car saved on my computer lol and yours seems alot cleaner then mine but seriously thanks for the compliments dude. And yes I'm definately going to the summernats. Its all boocked so even if you wanted to catch up just drop me ya number in pm and ill buzz ya once i get there if i don't see ya already. Ye definately would love to cruise with another rolla hehe. Another thing, I'm contemplating putting my car in the actual grounds. Are you going to pay to put ya car in cos if so i might put mine in aswell. Only reason stopping me from putting it in is because i don't have a tuff engine in it yet lol. Let me know anyway. With the lowering, the front springs are chopped and the back leafs modded with no money spent. Basically with the 4 leafs you have on there, pull it all apart and flip the second one from the bottom and just bolt it all back up. 20min job. Mine actually sits 1cm or so off the bump stops. It only looks lower cos the side wall of the tires is a 60 series compared to my 50 series on the old b45's and whats probably on your rims.

Edited by ROLLLA