My Ke55 (heaps Of Pix)

ROLLLA

There have been quite a few KE3x-KE5x Corollas at the summernats, most have rotaries in them though.

My KE30 sits that low and it's on 17s

ye see thats the thing, i dun wanna look like a dik cruisin wif a crap engine and everyone givin me shit for it lol

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What engine do you have in it? The thing about the summernats is it's a bit of a V8 fest....I'd be reluctant to take any car in that wasn't a V8. The other concern is damage.

If you bring that corolla to the nats and don't enter it... DO NOT park it in the car park outside...it will not be there when you get out

What engine do you have in it? The thing about the summernats is it's a bit of a V8 fest....I'd be reluctant to take any car in that wasn't a V8. The other concern is damage.

If you bring that corolla to the nats and don't enter it... DO NOT park it in the car park outside...it will not be there when you get out

its only stock with a 4K clagger. and ye if i don't enter it, the car will stay at the safe park at the hotel. Ill take it out later to cruise it.

Edited by ROLLLA

• 2 weeks later...
its only stock with a 4K clagger. and ye if i don't enter it, the car will stay at the safe park at the hotel. Ill take it out later to cruise it.

hey man, sick car I'm hoping to pick a ke55 up 4 myself even thou I'm only 15 lol. ive been looking around havent seen many round but the other thing is space i still have my Cortina Wagon at home that i blew the gearbox in doing burnouts lol so if any1 wants a cheap cortina let me no.

once again awsome car man hope 2 get my slightly decent lol

good luck with the nats

Got to see this beast in person during the nats weekend. It's a nice nice nice lookin car, I happened to catch him coming down the highway on the way to the Canberra meet on the Friday night, it looked awesome cruisin along the road.

It was good to meet you too mate, hope the car got home ok.

Was good to meet you as well buddy. As soon as i saw ya rolla flying down the highway i tried chasing but you left me for dead haha. The car got home without a problem. Apart from the rear main leaking but it made it and thats all that matters. I had an awesome time at the nats and i swear I'm goin every year lol. Ill post a pik of the v8 charged rolla that i saw there when i have time.

• 2 months later...

I know ive been slack with doin up this rolla of mine so meanwhile so i don't go completely crazy not havin any power ive done some little mods. I took the diff cover off and welded the diff center in while it was still in the car lol. Disconnected the back breaks by clamping the lines. Put the stockys back on and took it for a drive. Now from a car that was barely chirping 2nd, this thing was going sideways everywhere lol i spun out. So the next option was Drag Tag. What else is there haha. Ive supplied a clip of the rollla at dragtag in campbelfield. Keep in mind that yes it is a 4K with a blown rear main seal that leaves a puddle of oil everywhere and it blows out smoke with more colours in the rainbow. haha hope it works. If not heres a link on youtube

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>