ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah ok sweet, wasnt sure if that thermo would fit. I might just leave my 55 diff in for now cos don't have the cash to get a better one shortened. I was thinking R31 shortened diff so i can use the same rims. Also a fairlane na lsd fits in.

:yes: Poor corolla......

haha rolla boy, its just that i don't have the cash to put some awesome engine in at the moment and i need power. I'm going crazyyyy lol. eventually ill put the sr20det in but for now this will do

• 2 months later...

hey mate jus had a look at ur car and must say, that is the nicest lookin corolla i have ever seen!! i got the same model but with the circle light and hopin it will look as good as that soon, resprayin it white so will b a bit diff lol. great work mate looks a million bucks

all up ive spent $2500 thats everything, from the purchase of the shell, to rego, paint (approx $700) rims tyres the lot. So ye its definately a budget car project but I'm saving money because 90% of the work is done myself

Edited by ROLLLA

Ok ive finally got off my ass to start stripping the VP. Ripped the dash out to locate the loom and commenced stripping away useless wiring that i don't need. Making sure the car starts each time wires are cut to make the job easier for the install into the rolla. Heres just a few pix of the process to show ya just how messy it can be.

5xdbyh2.jpg66ykoyb.jpg

6bx4i7r.jpg4mrj9f8.jpg

Edited by ROLLLA

Ok today i finished stripping the loom. I Passed it all through the firewall with the fusebox as well. Ran it back in the car and it still starts which was the plan. So now the engines ready to come out with the stripped loom attatched so this will make life alot easier for when it comes to wiring it in the corolla. Basically i just have to rewire it to my ignition barrel and away it goes. One other thing though, a few of you guys were saying that i can just put a manual speedo cable in the tranny. Does the corolla one fit. If not which car does it come out of?