Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How To Stop Rusting

Featured Replies

Hey. Is there anyway you can stop petrol splashing out of the feul tank. The KE70s don't have a valve to prevent splashback around the feul tank thing. I just did a bit of work removing the rust and getting it looking nice and was wondering if there was a way to stop it from happening again. Eg installing the valve.

Thanks.

ive never had fuel splash out while i was filling my car....

  • Author

No no not while filling the car. It splaashes out while its being driven.

hahaha SPED

 

:hammer:

If fuel is spilling out, your fuel cap is f@$ked...go get a new one...solved

pure genious

ive never had fuel splash out while i was filling my car....

 

I have... :lolcry: I just wanted to make sure it was full damn it!

:hammer:

Just like my dad. He fills er up, Click, keeps filing, Click, and still, Click, he doesn't stop till it overflows usually.

 

I duck down and pretend that I don't know him.

you know how stupid that is ^^ ? where do u think the fuel goes on a warmish / hot day? :P

 

ahahah, he'll learn oneday...

Silicon will fix everything

I'm with danny baby on this one hehe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.