Fastest Corolla With A 4age, 4agze Or 4agte

aedan_man

Members dont see this ad

I know that 550hp has been achieved with a 7A-GTE 20v. Anyone going for absolute maximum power will generally go for maximum capacity as well.

The most I've ever heard referred to as the maximum for a 4A-GE is 250-260hp.

As for the 4A-GZE, remember the supercharger drains a fair bit of power, but the most I've heard of is 188hp at the wheels, which I think was in an AW11 MR2. That's about 250hp at the engine. I don't know how the torque figure would compare with that of a hard worked 4A-GE. I don't think there would be that much of a difference though.

Irokin, that 550hp 4A-GTE is actually a 7A-GTE. There's a guy called Barry (goes by Bazda on some forums) with an Ae92 with 330kW at the wheels on 27psi, which is about 590hp at the engine by my calculations. I only have the dyno chart from his run with 25psi where he got 314kW at the wheels, or approximately 560hp at the engine.

2131056_111_full.jpg

4AGTE here in Adelaide was doing 175kw at the Front Wheels on Pump Fuel.

Good for 240kw at the Front wheels on about 20psi i think.

woot thats me :lock_folder: yep having seen her dynoed at 175kw on about 16psi. 240kw is easily obtainable on about 22-24psi but doesnt interest me. there is a few examples of 4agze in oz with 240kw+

theres a black KE70 in a zoom mag with 294kw @ wheels, claims its still a 1600, GZE bottom end, black top head, GT30 turbo.

ive seen that article and why I'm sure its powerful I'm positive its not 294kw powerful. I'm a little rusty as read it ages ago but something made me believe it was very inflated. it may have been the injectors being too small to deliever that much fuel for a car with that much power

I thought that was the case too, but I've just pulled the article out and it says 294Kw at the wheels on 1.5 bar (22psi) using 8.0:1 compression with 720cc Sard injectors. They were hoping for 350kW with 2 bar (29psi) of boost. The car hass done an 11.44sec @ 123mph (198km/h) pass with the engine at 294kW. I would think a sub-11 might be achieveable with the extra grunt.

The turbo rolla people are thinking about (the ke) is from Speed tech in NZ.

Flynsx (from toymods) seca in syd?? has a nuts 4agte.

From what i've been told my mr2 should put down ~130rwkw. There was also another aw11 (gun grey with evo wing) putting something crazy down using a 4agze aswell.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...