Nt General Discussion

Pure-SX

you gonna do the work?

that requires putting the wiring loom in my car..... which will be a bloody pain. especially in the wet season....

but no... no progress at all. i will probably end up putting the 4AFC in my car.... and selling it. then just using the 4AGE.... in the other one

Edited by zmit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Confusing me now, you fixing your blue ae82 or your white ae82? which is which?

Any interested peeps wanting parts from that ae92 your wrecking Tim?

Oh yeah, anyone up for something (maybe bowling) this coming friday as its the last full day i have before i leave. I still gotta see the GT-FOUR Adam...if you'll be willing to drive it out... :y:

Let me know if any of you guys are interested so i can book a lane maybe.

Cheers. :S

nope. no one else is interested yet. I'm just wondering what i want to do with my engine..... ultimately, i want my car running. so if i get the 4AC running.... good.

then there will be a perfectly good 4AFC in it... (which ive had running better than my engine currently!)

fixing the blue one... with the possibility of maybe getting a 4AGE white rolla running as well/first

[name=ae174agze' date='Feb 12 2008, 08:45 PM' post='227314]

just done a bit of jetty jumping waves are big

Leave my spring compressors in your cupboard and I will grab them tomorrow morning/arvo, with help I want to do the arse end of the ae 71 this weekend. Then the front, when possible. Engine and gearbox is supposed to get here next week so I have to pull my finger out. I am down to 5 months to get that thing going, still not happy about how it ended up as it is but.....Gotta get a family car happening, we are getting too squashed in the 55.

You are a goose Andrew, I stopped jetty jumping after I saw someone land straight on a seawasp. He ended up pretty f@$ked, did live though. I also used to do the surfing thing at Nightcliff and was lucky to come away with only a tattoo that lasted for 2 years.

:y: Not sure if/what changes Redwarf has made, but I'm certain we're being watched. Let's try and keep it car event related plese folks. :S

I'm DEFINITELY up for a cruise on Friday night. I will have the GT-Four back from Hi Tech and will be keen to try it out. I'll probably drive it to work on Friday, so I might just bring a change of clothes to work, stay back a little while, then we can meet in Casuarina or something. Sound good?

I sure hope the rain free's up on Friday night, want to take a few night pics if possible. Where's the best outdoor carpark for a photoshoot? with enough lightage?

Anyway, Tim, Are you able to free up some time tomorrow arvo (about 6ish) so me and my bro will come pass and check out the seca? Want to see if the screws on the front bumper will fit mine. Also need a washer bottle as well if thats still in tact. Cheers man.