JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get looks... mostly at my girlfriend in the passenger seat... wondering why a pretty young girl is riding in an unpretty car with an even less pretty boyfriend...

I cop it with a wry grin. :P

hi five for personality :P :)

If i drive my car on the road I often get stares. Probably because the cars unlicenced with no windows or interior.. or exhaust for that matter.. but its all good.

"But its cool bruv', i've got the crankin' EA Falcon now, I'll be pimpin"

Oh, and I thought that JiP_01's thread 'Ride On Database' was another thing similar to his Corolla database.. only that he was doing it with ride on lawnmowers this time....... twisted.....

I got the weirdest stare from..wait for it...a commodore driver turning out onto the highway the other day.

Couldn't work out whether i knew him or if he was a freak cause he was doing some strange wave thing...

And couldn't figure out if it was the car or me?!

Weird...

• 2 weeks later...

i find corolla owners look, cause they feel the rolla love and understand someone looked after the KE20 for a long time before i got it and they did a good job. when I'm driving my navara, which is shaved and lowered i find i get a lot more people looking than when I'm in the rolla, i think people are wondering what the hell happened to the back of it to get it so low and how i manage to get in it when it doesnt have door handles. i refuse to look at cars with body kits and neons and corny shit like that unless its done tastfully, i truly believe just about any car can be pimpin when done right and sticking a wide body kit onto a hyundai excel doesnt cut it

i was down the coast the night after willowbank.i was behind a white hyundai exel at the set of lights, i felt like being a dickhead so i gave it a small rev to 2500rpm then the exel with a STOCK EXHAUST starts revving its tits off, he hit the rev limiter about 6 times blowing black smoke all over my seca and people were looking at me, i just pointed to him and he coped a mouthfull from the locals. :y:

driving threw cavill ave in my seca on the same night some fella yelled out go the seca so i gave it a bev rev. :y: , and people were checking out my number 641 on my window from willowbank. :D