Copping Stares

JiP

Just wondering if anyone keeps an eye out on the road to see if anyone is checking out your ride while you drive past??

I know i do. Today it got me thinking. Have you ever noticed that when you cruise past a bus stop they rarely look?? I've just come to the conclusion that, if they were into cars, they'd have a car. I know some look, but rarely.

Anyone else notice this??

Edited by JiP_01

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep i notice it when i drive threw woolies everyday(my little woolies cruise)some time people look other times they don't.everyone looks when i crank up the subs :P .but thats not to often i want them to look at the car not the dickhead playing the music loud

People look at the KE55 all the time, mainly because it's so god-damn loud (but not fast). Still, the looks appear to be positive

The 102 is getting more looks now, mainly because of the shiny new wheels and the aftermarket projector/halo headlights (which I always keep on, even during the day)

Cruising through town the last couple of weekends, I tend to get P-Platers looking and other modified car people looking because:

1. Its debadged and they all think its an RX2/Capella

2. Its yellow. People Look at yellow.

3. You don't see a KE25 every single day.

I've also had on the odd occasion, people pointing at it to their friends or you get the wankers that yell abuse at you in their VL Commodore for no reason other than my car is straight and well kept and their dunny door is a piece of S**t.

I'm yet to spot any rollaclub members but have so far :P , but have been spotted by a couple. :P

I keep an eye out for corollas, like today at work, i looked out into the parking lot and saw a KE55 (Square headder) and then shortly after a KE55 (normal) arrived and parked next to it. So there was three KE30/55's in the lot. :) (The 30 is mine)

I was excited.

^^^^^^^ lol i agree but the fella at work who drives a v8 ute doesnt.anyway i got the meanest looks lastnight cruisen threw cavill avenue just 1550rpm in 2nd just puttin along with my subs fully crankin(as you do)then beep beep beep car alarms started goin off as i drove past the cars and people started swearing and goin of at me wtf!!!!.that when you know ya subs are loud.i don't like mean stares :P

Edited by too quick