Copping Stares

JiP

I get a few stares, mainly from people that either own Corollas or are into old school cars.

Then on the other hand I get a shitload of abuse as well.

I copped stares from the DA boys Yates, Appelton and Bulger the tosser today as I went past Ricebarn.

KE70's have way too much drift cred' now...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3. You don't see a KE25 every single day.

Unless you drive one :y:

Mainly from the old skool enthusiasts really who can apreciate a nice relic. Other than that just the commodore P-platers, you know that look they give and you can just read what there thinking. 'What the hell are you driving the old POS for, you actualy think thats cool'.

Funny that, i was thinking the same thing :D

Edited by muller

i can be driving any one of my cars at any time, any where and ill get thumbs up, high beam flashing, "THATS FUKIN SICK" etc etc.

neva had anyone ina commo give me shit, as most of them these days know my car is worth more than theres.

and anyone that knows me or my cars will also know ive gota lil rolla that will eat them alive.

as for bus stops, people snap there necks to get a second glimps of PMP or the wagz flying past.

cheers scott

i was driving around with dad the other night and this guy in this full on done up ss ute thinking he was mart and revving is car right out at the lights and my dad hates nothing more then that wen these guys think there there cool...the guy in the ute just took off dad gave him a fair head start then just flew buy him like he wasnt even moving.. it was just the funniest thing...oh and my dad drives a stock 2005 club spec evo 8 wrx... :)

i get stared from the lady next door when i drive around the back yard with the exhaust unhooked, dousnt matter dad says she is a f@$kin old mole and to go and do burnouts on her front lawn :)

btw my back yard it big enough to do half a nut :)

• 1 month later...

I get people look at my KE30 when ever I park it as work as all the light from the menu board reflect the light into my head lights so I get all these people looking at it and seeing if my lights are on..lol

But the other night I had a few people packed into a KE20 bright orange staring at my car for ages when I was leaving. was that anyone here? Oh by the way I'm at dominos pizza near willowbank?

Cameron

• 3 months later...