Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gta Grant Theft Auto

Featured Replies

I thought I might share what happened to Lolla yesterday afternoon.

 

I've just now come home from doing another massive shift (like 14 hours). I work as a manager at a McDonalds restaraunt south of Brisbane. Just after 5pm yesterday i was working on the drive thru with the kids and i heard an alarm go off through the speaker box. I looked up at the monitor and saw my car with its lights flashing and a young guy legging it away from my car. As soon as i saw that i got all worked up and ran to check out Lolla. I deactivated the alarm and went to inspect my ride. The other cars in drive thru told me that the theif said to them that his battery was flat and he was trying to lift the bonnet up or something.

 

I just don't understand why he didn't see the flashing light on my dash. A guy I work with said that apparently if a car has an immobiliser, and if you unplug the battery and plug it back in it will turn it off. Is this tru??

 

I donno if hes done anything and I can't see any damage cause its still dark.

 

What upsets me the most if that Lolla almost became a statistic. The kid only would have used her for a joy ride and smashed the f@$k out of her before torching her.

 

My store manager was gonna check the security footage but the mouse on the security camera computer had a flat battery.

 

One thing I kept saying all night was that "Thats the best $1,000.00 i've ever spent".

 

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?? And what would you do if you caught the peice of shit??

I just don't understand why he didn't see the flashing light on my dash. A guy I work with said that apparently if a car has an immobiliser, and if you unplug the battery and plug it back in it will turn it off. Is this tru??

 

Only if its a shithouse alarm. My old ones automatic state was immobilised, alarm off...which was a real pain in the arse if you had to try and push start it....almost impossible.

If you spent $1000 on your alarm then it most probably will not deactivate when the battery is removed. More than likely it will activate. You'll probably find that the siren has battery backup as well.

maan

 

close call

 

browns plains scum... sucks coz your work is only like 500m from my work ... :y:

 

might rig up an insta-torch flamethrower alarm, somethin like off stickdeath

 

dyzza

yeah for a $1000 it 'should' have whats called a battery back-up siren. theres a battery inside the siren box that will keep going even if the battery is disconnected.

easy way to see - does your siren box have a key in it?? if so the key is to turn the back-up siren off. :D

 

And what would you do if you caught the peice of shit??

 

take him for a drive.............with a couple of metres of chain attached to the back of your car!!! :y:

that could be if you lost ya remote but you still have your keys you can pop ya bonnet and ya alarm goes off you turn the key and it turns off, our suzuki did that but our camry doesnt.i have a question, if your alarm goes off is it true that if you tip the car like the angle when being put on the back of a flat bed does it turn off or have i been watching too many movies.

  • Author

I just looked up my manual and from the message the LED was displaying, the f@$k stick tried to open my door. This makes me happy cause the door sensors are really crap so there must be something inside the door that when he tried to open it it went off. :y:

 

I just told my dad and straight away he was like its all my fault. No... is your car ok, no... good to see they didn't end up stealing you car, nothing. He says i must have been bragging to everyone about my car afteral, who would wanna steal my car!!!

So, basically, if you walked up to a car that has a siren with a shitty immobiliser, i could walk up, unscrew the siren, chop the wires, ditch the siren, disconnect/reconnect the battery... it would be demobilised?

 

f@$king hell, if a 15 year old could pick that up, anyone would. Thats sad...

 

Anyway, I find the best immobiliser is to simply pull the dizzy rotor out. Takes about 15 seconds under the bonnet of the car, good for when you park your car on the street. Only a smart theif would be able to work that out, someone with a fair bit of mechanical knowledge... once they do there shit and realise it won't start, they'll open the bonnet, be like wtf, then leave. Car theifs don't tend to hang around long.

 

Sucks to hear it anyway mate. Like you said, best $1k you've ever spent.

 

Dan.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.