August 30, 200620 yr Author comment_137915 Will be going with polished lip i want them to look like this My rolla in photo shop Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_137924 The wheels in the photoshop one look WAY too big, but I'm assuming that's what you were aiming for. And a big hell yes on the black/charcoal centres with the polished lip. BTW, 13x7.0's ROCK!!! Report
August 31, 200620 yr Author comment_137940 Yeah it was my first try on photo shop i did this one aswell From this pic from watanabe web site Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_138047 big wheels on old cars look gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. so your 13"s will look trick. Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_138050 They are such a shit-hot wheel for the rollas!! They just seem to suit the car sooooo well!! Yet another addition to the "That'll be on the KE36 one day" List.... Report
September 4, 200620 yr comment_138722 I'd LOVE some proper magnesium MiniLites. But they are just WAY too expensive, so I'll have to stick to dreaming of the alloy versions. Report
September 4, 200620 yr comment_138790 I think I'd rather solid black or the magnesium colour but to each their own. Either way they look phat. Report
September 4, 200620 yr Author comment_138830 Too quick they look sweet,don't like the studs around the edge though. Are they watanabe's?, they look like them with the round stamp near the centre. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now