Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i thought id post some pics of the hideous cancer that rots the corolla

post-1220-1158722017_thumb.jpgpost-1220-1158722058_thumb.jpg

post-1220-1158722083_thumb.jpgpost-1220-1158722100_thumb.jpg

post-1220-1158722138_thumb.jpgpost-1220-1158722233_thumb.jpg

post-1220-1158722276_thumb.jpgpost-1220-1158722321_thumb.jpg

so basically windows,firewall, gaurds and boot , I'm off to buy a boot seal today , sand back the rust convert it,metho it, prime it and get a new boot seal cuz this is the old one

post-1220-1158722466_thumb.jpg

well on a lighter note here are some other pics

bit of denting on bonnet from previous owner, bonnet is slightly raised and chrome stripping is dented. headlight candy neone?chrome headlight rings from the donor vehicle(74 ke30 2dr sedan rust n bog on a chassis)

post-1220-1158722529_thumb.jpg

just swapped some h4 headlights in, n got a new bulb,one was loose on itws holster so it bounced around and it was on an angle , tried to solder it but the metal was to dirty newaz i might post up a pic at night if its much brighter

wow that almost made sense - can you TRY amd use english - read the rules - leet/sms speak is frowned upon.

newz just fix it l8r m8!

just swapped some h4 headlights in, and got a new bulb,one was loose on its holster so it bounced around and it was on an angle , i tried to solder it but the metal was to dirty

How bright are the headlights know?

My low beams are pretty dim compared with other cars at night.

yeah the h4's are definately brighter and i can get higher wattage bulbs aswell, although it does recommend using a certain material casing from the extra heat of the bulbs, my low beems are brighter compared but my high beems are definately brighter, only prob is i don't have parkers, but the bumper does n wen on earth do u use parkers newaz. your welcome here lol its always good to have international members, you find out some intersting new things bout rolla's especially ke**

I too have soft low beams. I changed mine over to crystal headlights and put white bulbs in them. I think i might have to see if i can point them out further. They also drain my battery if i leave them on for only a couple seconds after i turn my car off.

P.S. Shooter, caqn you read over your posts before you post them?? One section of that last one is hard to understand. Could you just write normally?? Its not like sending Text Messages, they don't charge you per letter. Keep it up and admin will be on your arse.

Jon.