V8 Corolla 308 Nos

Richard

batman, next time you join a forum bring your brain, if thats not possible then don't join.

"its not worth arguing with an idiot, they just drag you down to their level and beat you

with experience"

Your a bit of a nasty Pastie Styler.

i was just stating the facts that they are both gay motors. this is a public forum and I'm entitled to my opinion. if you put your car up on the net you have to be prepared to cop critisism. I have a new bit of critisism now and thats that you are a Felchy suckoff Styler you chicken f@$king homosexual pindick f@$k with a cock the size of a toe. :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prepared to cop critisism. I have a new bit of critisism now

hey here is a bit of criticism for you, learn how to spell the word before you use it or make use of it.

i was just stating the facts that they are both gay motors. this is a public forum and I'm entitled to my opinion

another fact for you is that an opinion is not a fact.

and BATMAN, please wipe your mouth, as you are dribbling shit all over the keyboard.

Edited by styler

everyone is entitled to there own opinions and yes there will be critics but I like to clear up a few things on the clip..... As you can you see this is the first time he turned key so what he was looking for are problems and things he can adjust the only problem that came up and that was the gear box it was taking off in 3rd gear even tho it still cracked on the street the box had to go back to the shop for adjustments and now the rolla all problems fixed cracks 100% but i'll wait till its finished before i do more filming on it..... The clip wasnt intended to show people the cars full potential it was to give viewers a good idea of what it is.

Engine choice is his choice and i think its a great choice for a person that loves his V8's also in small cars and we arnt rolla heads or turbo fanatics or rotor fanatics with all respect to people that love them no offence intended we just love our v8's so the idea was to find something that was small and jam a V8 in it and he picked the corolla.

P.S the nos wasnt hooked up on the youtube clip but stay tuned as I will bring you more footage on completion of this project as I will get this little beasts time at the track and if you would like a clip of your car done up and I would be happy to do it please email me footage and music you would like!! [email protected] on youtube was using basic program as my next dvd project will be using pro cams and pro editing software.

I would also like to thank the people behind this site for giving peaople like us a chance to show others there projects and share ideas.

Good job guys!!!

If by now you can't work out that i'm taking the piss out of 4k's then i should probably tell you i am. They are gay and only Homosexuals or Virgins drive them or would even think about hotting one up.

A 1UZFE would be a way better choice. Then he could buy himself a boat and use the holden motor as an Anchor.

Is this really necessary on any forum... let alone this forum?

i was just stating the facts

I'm entitled to my opinion.

is it a fact or just your opinion? you just contradicted yourself

You are not voicing your opinion, you are acting like a twat

I seriously do not appreciate anything you have said on rollaclub at all, please take this kind of thing elsewhere... I implore you to act this way with actual people instead of on a forum and see how far you get. Please show some respect.

Your sexually insecure insults are incredibly pathetic and childish and I also implore you to look into homosexuality as a valid option

thankyou super jamie , please boot him now , people like these wreck forums , if people want talk like this they should go on a yahoo chat site or something , not a forum where people who are ment to help each other and share the same interests and ideas . this is a corolla club not the jerry springer show !!! and thats my opinion not a fact :D

Sorry guys.

It's just came to my attention that while i have been away for the last 4 weeks fighting crime in Gotham city my mate Robbin has been using my name to post on public forums and e-bay ect.

And thats not the worst of it. i came home to find the Bat light left on, dirty hoes and bitches in my bed and bald tyres on the Batmobile.

so once again i'm sorry for any problems this may have caused.

• 2 weeks later...

hey projectrolla ,

what brake set up his he running ?

can't wait for some track footage should be a real goer !

so far this is one of the best home projects i have ever seen ,like i said before great work ,tell ya mate top effort looks good to be a show car! :cool:

well ya should bring down to adelaide for next years gazzanationals ,that way i can see it in the flesh! :)

waiting for more video !

GREAT CHOICE OF MOTOR BY THE WAY !

I don't THINK THE BATMOBILE WOULD HAVE KEPT UP!

PLUS THIS CAR SEEMS TO BUILT FOR TRACTION NOT BURNOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so street use would not see its potential!

CHEERS ADAM