Ae112 Sportivo Turbo

GReddy_es

well I'm just a poser then, I LOVED the big pssshhhhttt when my piping fell off my turbo :( LOL! After it was fixed I had to take it to 5.5 rpm to get that noise and decided I wasn't pushing my car that hard anymore so I never get to hear it :abuse:

And I do have a turbo timer, because I was terrified of blowing up my turbo and having to remember to cool it down, I drive moderately hard and I wanted my car to be safe. After all the research I did all I had to do was make sure my car cooled down, but I didn't trust myself to do that, hence the turbo timer!

The things we do huh!

Lesley :)

Members dont see this ad
well I'm just a poser then, I LOVED the big pssshhhhttt when my piping fell off my turbo :( LOL! After it was fixed I had to take it to 5.5 rpm to get that noise and decided I wasn't pushing my car that hard anymore so I never get to hear it :abuse:

And I do have a turbo timer, because I was terrified of blowing up my turbo and having to remember to cool it down, I drive moderately hard and I wanted my car to be safe. After all the research I did all I had to do was make sure my car cooled down, but I didn't trust myself to do that, hence the turbo timer!

The things we do huh!

Lesley :)

hahaa..cool cool..i just got a second hand HKS bov off the net..gonna whack it on when i find the time..shopping arnd for a turbo timer as well..but in the mean time..manual turbo timer..haha..

Hope you have fun with the original sportivo, I've always liked the subtle body kit.

But dam my shot to shit stock 2TG was still pulling at 8500 whien I decided to back off for fear of the thing exploding. The 7A with some TLC should be good for more thatn 6200.

Jordan

I'm afraid to take it over 5500, at 5500 in 5th trees are whizzing past me, I'm whizzing past other cars and the car's whining her head off!!!

hmmm maybe after the new engine goes in I'll see how far she'll go....

i haven't even tried going past 4500 hahaa

oh, I do THAT all the time :2thumbs: (well to 4500-5000K) very rarely get to the dark side.... I did it once, accidentally, and the inhibitor kicked in, engine stopped revving (until I changed up a gear) and I almost had a heart attack thinking I'd blown up yet ANOTHER engine (looooonnngggg story).

• 1 month later...

Thats what i was thinking

??

5500rpm sounds kind of soft.

oh, I do THAT all the time :jamie: (well to 4500-5000K) very rarely get to the dark side.... I did it once, accidentally, and the inhibitor kicked in, engine stopped revving (until I changed up a gear) and I almost had a heart attack thinking I'd blown up yet ANOTHER engine (looooonnngggg story).