Prelude Dual Carbs On A Ke70

Max2440

i blew the cluch in a old prelude (PARTS 4 SALE) and i'm thinking about using the carbs off them on my KE70 they are like side drafts duel thingos and i don't think they would b 2 big or anything the preludes only a 2 L anyway and the carbs a smallish the only thing is if i can get a manafold addapter cause i could use the manafold of the prelude?? does anyone know if its been done or can it be done????

Members dont see this ad

yea thats what i thought ill ring around and see cause they look like the perfect match what about a custom adapter how much do u think id be lookin at cause i could use the orginal manafold of the prelude!! and i don't really wanna go out and spend 220 on some doleto's and still have 2 get manafolds and crap like that!

lol thanks

do the inlet ports line up? most likely not. but if they do make yourself an adapter plate out of cardboard take it to a machine shop. tell them what you want if they have the equipment they will most likely make one for you for under a hundred bucks. if the ports don't line up. you will have to make a completly custom manifold