June 22, 200521 yr comment_52357 It's the smaller dirt track to the right that rocks my boat. :) Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52359 It's the smaller dirt track to the right that rocks my boat. :) Typical all rob sees is dirt Wait for Mel and see which she spots now that she is between surfaces Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52365 That mapping is so cool. I can see my house from here! I'm Looking at Myself, Look at Myself, Look at Myself, etc. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52366 Willowbank. Designed by someone in fifteen minutes, only because he'd run out of staples. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52367 And if I could zoom in further you'd see Darwin's own Hidden Valley. Definitely more interesting than the other track shown (I think, anyway). Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52369 That wouldn't be hard. I thought calder was boring, but Willowbank is worse. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52370 Does it at least go over some slight hills or something? Or is it completely flat (as it looks in image)? Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52374 I just wish I could have zoomed in to the same detail as demuire had. That would have been so cool. My house would have been visible. Maybe they'll update it in the future and I'll be able to do it. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52375 That mapping is so cool. I can see my house from here! I'm Looking at Myself, Look at Myself, Look at Myself, etc. Me Too !!! http://maps.google.com/maps?q=brisbane&ll=...63281&t=k&hl=en Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52379 I don't suppose that would help much anyway. Unless you've got some cool off camber corners or something. Hidden Valley may not be the greatest track ever designed, but I've got no complaints. It's quite challenging and provides a very fun experience. Especially when you try and come around the sweeper as quick as you can, building up some nice speed before you jump on the brakes to go through an off camber corner and then down through the chicane. Then you get to the last corner which is slightly difficult and can spin you out if you're not careful. Ahh, I can't wait till Lola's ready to race. :) Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52380 this will feed me alot of fun tomorrow - SLEEP TIME ! jebus.. thats amazing... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now