Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

Featured Replies

Why don't you just use the standard corolla one, and shave the top of it off, and smooth it over like I do...they look awesome, and are cost effective

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 375
  • Views 174.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

My latest addition to Lolla...

Just after I changed it over

post-1158-1198665995_thumb.jpg

 

After I polished it up. Not that you can tell.

post-1158-1198666040_thumb.jpg

 

Not the best wheel but it'll do. I'll try to have it repaired but its not that urgent. Still on the lookout for another tho, SL2 wants one.

 

The cars aren't getting much attention lately. I've been buying parts and trying to save up for yet another project. Project SHED. Dad wants his garage back and is sick of parking on the driveway when his car could be undercover.

Horrible....Just get a sports wheel to match the racing floor matts and half a gearknob

  • Author

I originally had a sports wheel that came with the car. Remember, it was yellow. I took it off as it blocked my view of the speedo.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Well I've gotten in the mood to fix my boot release after modifying the one in my hardtop.

This is what I've been using for a while now. Its a KE70 boot release.

post-1158-1203059915_thumb.jpg

I got this boot release from an AE92 hatch.

post-1158-1203059928_thumb.jpg

Now this is after I cut the fuel door release off.

post-1158-1203059941_thumb.jpg

Now here's how Lolla's came out..

post-1158-1203059958_thumb.jpg

 

SWISH!!! Looks Factory.

wow boot release does look good and stock ! any need for cable modification or is it just as simple as a keto latch and cable and a ae release lever?

thanks mate i will have a go at this

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Okay, so I've finally gotten off my arse and had my new headlights installed.

 

Here is the new parkers...

post-1158-1204679075_thumb.jpg

Here is the new headlights durring the day...

post-1158-1204679090_thumb.jpg

And here is the headlight from my view at night. I've adjusted them to point downwards more so they don't effect other drivers. They are abit bright but apparently a comfortable light and so far haven't been flashed by anyone.

post-1158-1204679105_thumb.jpg

^^ Interested in the light setups.

 

Are the just on ones like high beam all the time or like low beam all the time?

 

Cameron

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.