Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick The Motor!!??

Featured Replies

RB25 ? If I'm right without seeing the video then I am a legend :P

Just sounds like an injected holden six (202,186 etc...).

  • Author
Definately a Rotary. And i wont believe you if its not.

 

You my freind have issues!!!! :D

 

 

Jason wins a bottle cap and a pocket full of lint!! :P

It's a twin turbs 1JZ, running around 13-14psi. Just to confuse a bit more, it has a switchable second rev limiter at 5500rpm for launches, you can hear when he switches it off.

WOOOO lint :lolcry:

Think I've finally got it working.

 

No geoff its not a 25! :o

 

Gimme a break...I hadn't seen the video...at least I got the number of cylinders right :yes:

 

By the way, locks arrived ages ago...forgot to say..Cheers big ears :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.