Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roo

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roo

  1. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    why? why don't ke70s tuck 13s :yes: so close but yet so far, tyres still 20mm off the ground but the car is stuck on my jack and that folds done to 60mm high
  2. long story, had to do with me leaving one of the hats on my boot and driving off
  3. ok cool these are my ones, jdm spec
  4. got any pics of these rear oilovers? I'm using trd based coilovers with s13 hats
  5. 1. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...?showtopic=7089 2. 4agze - stronger bottom ends and already has low compresson 3. w58 but needs different bellhouse look at ahaha 4. aftermarket is best, get whatever floats your boat
  6. Roo replied to GOODY's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    looks slow, i wish one day my ke70 is that slow
  7. really? i mean what how wide and what profile eg 175/65/13
  8. lol yea thats it
  9. hey just want to know what the stock size tyres are for a ke70, I looked on my door and it says ZR70S13 for tyre size. what does that convert to these days? cheers
  10. looks alrite the turbo is pretty close to the dizzy its not going to melt it?
  11. I heard brake fluid brings the shine back......
  12. and make sure you always crack the top one first just incase some reason you can't get the bottom one undone
  13. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    put some suspension in it, but my brakes don't like the 14s :dance:
  14. 4a

    Roo replied to greenmac80's topic in Automotive Discussion
    yep, you will only find a jdm 86 have the t50 behind a 4age from factory. t50 also came in the aus delivered 86 and 71 behind a 4ac
  15. hey i have some coilovers for my car and the shocks are leaking. they are the trd green shocks. does anyone know if you can rebuild them or you just replace them model number on them is trd 48511-Yzfaf
  16. yea need spaces on my ca s13s on the front, haven't try my elantra mags but would say they need spacing too
  17. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    my chrome bumpers are up for sale look in for sale section, getting something special for it
  18. you wont get rear chamber from a fixed diff
  19. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    lol i own 2 elantras, my sister has a excel and my dad has a excel for a work car stock height = :sob: :no2: :y: :yes:
  20. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    its not regoed yet and its at stock height again, couldn't get out of my place as there is a speed bump at the exit and it got stuck on it
  21. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    got them from fozz on this forum they are t18 bumpers might be getting some ones from a ke70 wagon for better fitment
  22. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    got it for pretty cheap as it was just sitting there not being used
  23. Roo replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    lol rears on stops, front it about 2mm off them :hmm:
  24. Roo posted a topic in Rollaclub Rides
    hey I sold my old ke70 because I didn't like the colour so I replaced it with a white one its a 82 ke70 auto, brought it from a guy that just got back from overseas it hadn't been started for 6months (put some fuel in it kicked over first time) and it was living under a tree :hmm: so far I have gave it a bit of a clean still needs a really good clean haven't even got to the interior yet. fixed some rust still got to fix some around the filler cap and the quarter panel. I brought some 14 x 7 mags for it just waiting to get tyres on my other pair :cool, cut the springs (I think I cut a bit to much off) and put the chrome bumper on. I got another chrome bumper for the back just got to mod it so it can fit nicely. when I got it there was no brakes and 3 rooted wheels and tyres on it. I have been trying to get the brakes to work but haven't had much luck so far I have replaced brake master cylinder, front cailpers, wheel cylinder and checked all the lines and they seem in good condition. It doesn't seem to be leaking any where I have bleed all the brakes no air is in them and still a sponge pedal so I am going to replace the booster and master cylinder again hopeful that fixes it. its all has a squiter fuel pump so i haven't really been able to drive it but the 4k runs sweet I am planning to put a 4age in her, ae86 coilovers some ajps springs in the back, quad lights and abit down the track might paint it to bring it back to a nice white. then it off to the drifts anywho enough talk here is she what do you guys think? Roo
  25. pretty sure they are just painted bulbs if you pull apart your dash and take the green caps off it comes so much brighter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.