Everything posted by leorolla1975
-
All Japanese Day - Adelaide, Sunday 27th April, 08....
ive applied. but no idea what'll come of it... invite only they say!
-
Happy Birthday Justin/medicine Man
happy birthday fella :hmm:
-
Any One Keen On A Rolla Cruise In Adelaide Tonite ????
I'm from golden grove and new, so always keen to cruise. For us down this way even harbor towns a fair way, but as a newbie I'm happy to cooperate!!! and when your talking morphett vale i suppose its only fair? just a Q.what about marion??? .'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'cheers'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
hey man, i just sat back and read that entire thread start to finish.. you've done a wicked job. I'm guessing the dent is new then since we met on the cruze??? anyway thats an awesome read!!!!! anything i need a hand with ill be in touch.
-
Ke 20 With Twin Turbo Gen 3 V8
oi hero, post pics, to us restricted people here in adelaide talks cheap... ReAl ChEaP
-
Cruise!!
ill try get my suspention done a.s.a.p so i can have a chance... kept up ok due to engine but the suspention almost sent me sliding into a tree a couple times. practice makes perfect
-
Cruise!!
id just like to apologise for dropping out of the cruise after blackwood, i do 40 hour weeks building houses and shit so i was knackered, went straight home to bed! hills run was good. nice trying to keep up with the green 1. next time ill try nap b4 i come k. cheers
-
Corolla Action Shots!!!
ive seen TOY-YODAS car on you tube... ''ULTIMATE KE70'' THAT CAR COPS AN ABSOLUTE BEATING. and continues to run. LUVIT
-
Cruise!!
ill do my best to be there. no suspention mods but i can drive.... how many people then???
-
Cruise!!
I'm in a 5k ke30... would i keep up? if yes, I'm in.
-
Theres A Cruise On Tonight!
id love to go on my first rolla cruz. someone let me know in time when there is one....
-
Jac Unoffical Cruise 16th Feb
so if the dates changed, have i missed it. I'm new and keen to meet people.....
-
4age 16v Into 20v
sell me your 16v.... u in adelaide?