Everything posted by Killswitch
-
Nt Major Discussion
ANy word on the T18 Adam?
-
Nt Major Discussion
He takes it from me, I never see it again or hear about it. So I guess $35 total! He removes whole cars for free.
-
Nt Major Discussion
$35, think its more for rural though. Want the number?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Sorry Adam, didn't manage to grab the guard. :lolcry:
-
Nt Major Discussion
ahh ok, no worries will see if I have time and put it aside.
-
Nt Major Discussion
There's no reaaaal good panels, front left quarter is pretty good but it is of no use to me. And I have to cut out the back left quarter for the other car, thats aboot it as well as some sheet metal from the doors. Oh, and how critical is a carbon canister set up for getting a car rego'd? The Grey car doesn't have one... :lolcry: And I thought they were actually useful for saving fuel, ah well will see if I have enough time.
-
Nt Major Discussion
zomg! And its getting towed tomorrow, yay!
-
Nt Major Discussion
Any word on the T18 Adam?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Yeah, the pedal box is mounted up behind the dash, behind where the cluster is basically. wtf? So what have you decided you're doing with you ae71?
-
Nt Major Discussion
You have a spare T50 anyway don't you? Getting the pedal box out of the ae71 was not as easy as I would have thought. Going to have to take some care when putting it back in so as to not butcher things :dance:
-
Nt Major Discussion
Oh, and would you happen to have a spare 4A startermotor?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Cool beans, well I'm gunna hold onto the headlights and stuff and ebay em I reckon. Cut up some panels for metal and shiz. Thats about it! Not much else left in the car. Argh, making lists and checking them twice!
-
Nt Major Discussion
Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Work on the rollas is slowly happening... slowly. Stripping the AE71, should be done by tomorrow. Gotta build an engine in the next week or two, thats pretty damn daunting. :dance: Will the SC12 flow enough air for the larger capacity engine? Why can't you fit a SC14? Sounds good though! Oh yeah, I've got some AE71 panels/lights and shiz if you need any Adam?
-
Nt Major Discussion
I was contemplating supercharging my 4age, but blows the budget out big time - mainly in ECU cost. Chargers themselves aren't that expensive at all! Not sure what bracketry is required, or pulleys or what not. but hmm... almost, more likely to break shit with one which is not what I want! 4AGE + more comp +longer cams and some cheapo piggy back is probably the way I'll go :y:
-
Nt Major Discussion
If you're on crack! :) mmmm Vortech'd S2000...
-
Nt Major Discussion
:D You on crack boy?
-
New Nt/darwin Members
Hey Rhys, what motors you running in the sillycars? If you're after some more 18R's then I may be able to help a mate just got a few. Not sure if they're 18RG's or what not, can find out if you wish! Enjoy your stay :D
-
Nt Holden Vs. Toyota Championship
My car currently won't pass scruiteneering I don't think. So that leaves me in for motorkhanas... but dubious whether or not I'll enter. Sorry :\
-
Nt Major Discussion
Either get an EFI tank, weld baffles in or go surge tank set up. Or the easiest option but least practical is to keep the tank full! That's my understanding anyway.
-
Nt Major Discussion
And it'll be mcf@$ked! Or else I'll cry lol. yeah I couldn't open the boot either? the opening latch has no tension... does your key fit?
-
Nt Major Discussion
Why not sell your entire 20v engine package, and stick with the 16v 4AGZE, then just turbo that? Or do you really want a 20v turbo over a 16v turbo? If so, why? Go 3SGTE conversion! :D :yes:
-
Nt Major Discussion
Sweetness. Will let him know asap. Might ask a windscreen/glass place on the run down of removing a windscreen! Agreed on the KE70's as well... stupid farken cars! :o :P
-
Nt Major Discussion
Where'd you find that? Better not be an AE71. lol
-
Nt Major Discussion
Adam! Do you still have those two corollas for parts and what not? Were they KE30's or 55's? A mate of mine has just bought a KE35 however the seller was nice enough to not mention that the windscreen was cracked... Was hoping the windscreens from either of your two wrecks would suit, assuming the glass is still there.
-
Nt Major Discussion
Right. Either way I'm good, I'll try sort something out just spend the money and make it happen me thinks.