Great Ocean Rd Cruise. 27-28jan '07 Aus Day Weekend

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody seca drivers... they have all that extra room and think they need to show it off! lol

Thanks all for the thanks, will have the next one up asap... wont be as much on it as we didnt take as much on the way home but we will have some good driving bits of me following the beemer on a lovely winding rd!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

I see you watching cam "nana" indeed lol, all i could smell was tyre smoke but i have done no burnouts in the old girl YET. Great comentry though, i think my car looks tough head on not "cute".

Thanks also not just to Jarrad but all the camera "operators". Oh yeah to all the stars as well thanks.

Thanks also not just to Jarrad but all the camera "operators". Oh yeah to all the stars as well thanks.

Well(ish) said stu!

Ok, have some news re-video.

Nick has had a kind word to me reguarding the content of the vid and as such I have removed it from public viewing for the time being. I have not been told to do this but I felt it needed to be done. I must admit, the street racing part was not a sensible thing. Even though it was fun at the time it shouldnt be looked back on in a video as something that is acceptable. That also includes some camera whore action!

During my haste to get something up for everyone to view I didnt even think of the problems this might cause for the people involved and Rollaclub itself.

So I send my appologies to Nick (in no way is he a bad guy here, just doing the right thing and looking out for everyone and the site) and to all of the people from the run. If I put anything up after this I will be making sure I'm thinking straight beforehand and keep it "clean" as such.

Anyway, we will have to get some of Teddy's photos up once he gets them! he took a stack! can't wait to see the ones of our saturday night entertainment!

Sorry again ,

Jarrad

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Sorry mate i meant Mel,Liz and Teddy(matt).

Sorry had to edit my post after seeing that, Fair enough don't need to put your name on something thats not a 100% above board.

was great while it lasted.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe glad u like, a few of the driving ones are quite similar but i thought i'd post a few anyway - yeah stu we were behind u for most of the trip so your beast is in like all the driving photos!! I've got a full quality pic of the one you like on my other computer, so just let me know how you want me to send it to you and we'll tee it up, can't wait till next year! :P whooooo