turbo_rolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Adam! Thanks for your help recently bumping ideas off you too!

Are they really that bad teddy? Anything in particular i should be looking out for? We screwed them right down (one positive to come from the economic crisis = no car sales = desperate salesmen :yes:) so fairly happy with it thus far! :jamie:

• 4 months later...
Not much to update other than I'm heading down to a place at marion today to buy some new front suspension gear for the beastie!!! :hmm: MIGHT also grab a LSD while I'm there, but will see - will update later with what i get :lol:

hey mate.

i know your more than likely not going to get a reply, but where is this place that you speak of?

cheers

joe

hey mate.

i know your more than likely not going to get a reply, but where is this place that you speak of?

cheers

joe

It is Buddyparts, in the trade complex on Marion Road near Freedom. Jay is seriously hard to get hold of, never answers his phone. Not sure whether he is simply too busy or sick of school kids ringing him when they only have $5.

The only way to get in touch with him is to go down there. That's what I did. Jay is a good guy with all the parts you need at realistic prices. No JDM tax there :lol: