Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Upcoming Rolla Cruises?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in if jip is going so he can give me a lift.

  • 1 month later...

I reckon a cruise to the the drags for a test and tune session and people actually show up ?

Jimmy Hendrix and a naked indian appeared in my dream telling me that if you organise it, they will come.

You sir have a very wierd mind, I will organise it but if your coming and then you back out or just don't show up I'm going to slap you.

Hurry up and do it damn it, Just not this week (wednesday) due to the new born.

Jimmy Hendrix and a naked indian appeared in my dream telling me that if you organise it, they will come.

 

Its a quote from Waynes World 2. I was hoping someone would have noticed. Geeze.

i am definatly keen for anything thats on, as long as its on a weekend!

  • 3 weeks later...

i'll come for a cruise.... just not in the next 2 weeks as i'm gettin sent up north for work on monday and will not b back for 2 weeks.

  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP! Just wondering if any ideas are going to be organised for any up comeing cruises????? :P ;)

FINE.

 

Lets organise something.

 

Due to my crappy schedual, i suggest April 1st. Its the first weekend day i have off for the next month.

 

I can organise something if we all like??

 

I felt that the last cruise went quite well.

 

Any suggestions where anyone would like to cruise to??

 

Would be nice if the cruise has some sceanery along the cruise (winding roads, little amounts of traffic lights) and the end location is close to food like a takeaway shop or somewhere where we all can grab a bite to eat.

 

Jon.

Edited by JiP_01

Hi,

I'm up for one. I drive 110Km round trip to work everyday so less driving for me better so like mm dinner sounds good or is the drive in theater still open in Brisvegus?

 

Also pending how far away it is I might get one day rego on the hard top KE55 I now have ;) Just to stretch its legs..lol

 

Cheers

Cameron

sounds great jip! problem is 1st april is out for me, it sux!!! maybe a drive up the coast via maleny and head off to maroochy or something???? or even down the coast??? what you all reckon? :P You might have to change your 55 to manual first cam? be better going up mountains! ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.