Merry Christmas

flat out

Members dont see this ad

You get mongrel dogs like that, the quiet timid dogs are the ones to watch out for, they are the ones that will turn around and attack without any indication. My german shepards liek that, just can't bring myself to get it shot - but it should be..

On the other hand I have a ridgeback and hes about the best dog I could ask for, scares the shit out of everyone and is an absolute companion to me, big scary sook is all he is..

Ban Little Dogs.

OK enough getting up the dog. In my youth (i.e. under 12yo) I was bitten by dogs (would be multiple times), horses and god knows what else. I don't blame or hate any of them. Anyone ever consider it was reacting to a situation the only way it knows how? Leave the poor thing alone and perhaps realize that the dog may not like a kid playing with it.

I understand that dogs usually don't just attack people randomly; they're usually provoked into it. BUT.......

there's a difference between a bite and taking a kids head into it's mouth and skaking it; that's a kill tactic.

I did K-9 security for a little while and the first thing they taught us was how to kill our canines as quick as possible in a situation if it attacked an innocent. Also, once they did attack an innocent they would have to be put down.

as far little dogs go......; I HATE yappy little dogs. Kristy has Boston Terriers and they're great as they don't bark, they don't yap, and they are totally friendly. They're afraid of my killer cat :y: