Morning Mountain Time Cruise!!

JiP

Okay fellas. Its that time again. Its time to go on a cruise.

Sadly i missed out on the last one so I wanted to organise the next.

This is a chance for any new members to meet other members in person and talk about what they love the most, their rollas.

Cruiseing on Sundae morning the 21st up Mt Glorious/Nebo leaving Aspley Pick & Pay At 6:00am, winding up the mountain and cruising to Wivenhoe Dam.

The ride should take a few hours to get to the destination. Make sure you fuel up before we leave as it will be harder to do when on the road.

You might want to pack a drink or something, maybe a morning tea for when we get to the park. You don't have to pack food, some of us will be making a trip down the highway for breaky.(Optional)

If anyone wants to bring/play any games your welcome to bring them along.

If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to leave them.

If you are interested put ya name down and what car you'll be traveling in.

People Planning On Attending So Far: ........................................Passengers

* JiP 01 (Jon) Yellow KE30 (4K)

* Love_KE70 (Andrew) White KE70 (1ggte) ........................................ * Skiddz (Luke) Black TAMountain Bike (Passenger)

* Teddy (Teddy) White Ke70 (4K) - Free spot for passenger

* Xany (Xany) Blue KE55?? (5K)

* Boganracing (Mooney) Grey 77 Lancer Coupe. ................................ * Too_Quick (Des) KEMountain Bike (Passenger)

* Aedan_Man (Aedan) Red AE82 (4AGE)

Meeting Up At Park

* camerondownunder (Cameron) Cream KE30 (4K)

* Trev (Trev) AE82

This is the route we will be taking. Tell me what you guys think. If its too short we can go around the lake and stay on the (Yellow) main road.

If the map is too small, i can email it to you or send it via MSN.

Cruise.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/Prpic/Cruise.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not allowed behind the wheel so if someone wants to pick me up on the way through ? *cough andrew cough cough*

If its early someone needs to drop in here as above^^^. if its at a normal time i suppose i can get mummy to take me to jons house ?

Edited by too quick

might make this one.

What direction you going but as if you start off in brisbane go around moutain then exit at wivenhoe dam ill meet at dam as I'm in Ipswich so mm don't have much fuel or cash ot fill tank to go to asply then back home country way so a map or dirrection of the cruise way appreciated??

Cameron