Morning Mountain Time Cruise!!

JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first post updated. The course map is up. Its a rather large file that i had to host elsewhere.

Tell me what you think, the course can be changed if there is anything not liked about it.

thanks,

Jon.

Okay guys, i've had a couple people mention that its abit late. So what does everyone think about 5am or 6am??

As it would be early, we could after cruise down the highway to the fast food joints for breakfast if wanted??

Edited by JiP_01

So what does everyone think about 5am or 6am??

As it would be early, we could after cruise down the highway to the fast food joints for breakfast if wanted??

FINE i will get up early :hmm: I want hash browns.

EDIT: The map is to small not the route just the map ?

Edited by too quick

You expect me to get up at 5:30?......you've got to be kidding right. You do realise saturday night is drinking night?

sheeze.....some people.

My excact reason 8 am sounded good, But if I'm not driving what do i care.

Trev ill be jsut going straight to the park at wivenhoe that I told jip to end the cruise at so mmm wanna tag behind me out there?

Also 6am pff that isn't to early..lol

But come to think about it I only need to wake at 9ish to get to wivenhoe to meet u all...LOL :)

Cameron

Okay guys. Well its only a few days away.

So we'll be meeting up at Aspley Pick & Pay at 6:00am, leaving at around 6:15am.

The ride should take a few hours to get to the destination. Make sure you fuel up before we leave as it will be harder to do when on the road.

You might want to pack a drink or something, maybe a morning tea for when we get to the park. You don't have to pack food, some of us will be making a trip down the highway for breaky.(Optional)

If anyone wants to bring/play any games your welcome to bring them along.

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01

Edited by JiP_01