• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm, my excuse wins

i put a harmonic balancer thru the radiator

no way I'm doing that big hill in a stock ke70, so I'm out

very apologies.

i havnt had over 7 hrs sleep any night since last friday, workin 10 hr days then workin on the car after that.

got her all up and running today, and turns out the NEW TOYOTA GENUINE cam cover seal split and leaked. so spent some time working out wtf it was

got it all goin nice.

no more nasty shim noises as theyre almost all perfect now.

then go for a drive, get back put in shed to check over

leaking coolant. groove in radiator and leaking

damn harmonic balancer :jamie:

Cruise Update.

The cruise went well. I was in the lead car, i was driver and navigator. No one noticed i took a wrong turn. We still got to the destination.

Along the way we ran into some trouble, Boganracing (Mooney) with his Grey 77 Lancer Coupe broke down a fair few times and had to turn back and go down the mountain.

We arrived at the lake an hour early, then sat around bitching about the water (Or lack there of) and taking about rollas and engines.

An hr and a half past then we decided to take a trip to the bakery where the two late commers arrived and cruised with us. :jamie:

Then we sat around for a couple more hrs in a park talking.

And now for the happy snaps...

post-1158-1169347538_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1169347575_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1169347602_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1169347623_thumb.jpg

After 1st breakdown.

post-1158-1169347649_thumb.jpg

Great cruise for the part I made it for. And if we didnt take the dirt road short cut we wouldn't of been late to the dust bowl..I mean dam..

Cameron

Ha i told you to leave earlier but no you had to hang out the washing, And i think we were going faster on the dirt road than we were on the hard stuff :jamie:

Hahahah no I can safely say I did go faster on the black stuff on the way home but on they way there yes it was the fastest part :jamie:...lol

But no notice on the way home my KE30 died so I was last to leave (due to heat fuleout of carby GONE so had to sit there cranking for a while) and I cought up to you ;) well mmm I was going at a good moving pace..mmm note to self I NEED BRAKES UP GRADE!!!