Drive In Night

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, going from what people have said in previous posts here the list!

Rollaclub:

Pozman

Adztoy?

TheNOBBLER

MRMOPARMAN

kasper flip

deathsminion

Butty

Toymods:

Shelldrake

ok, there are a few people I have missed and a few that may not be coming anymore... let me know and I will make the changes. There are also a couple from twincam.org and a smallish bunch of commodore nuts, should be a interesting night.

I also have invited some mates, so we have another 2 vl commos coming and my mate 55 chev (that I just trimmed!) so a bit of diversity!

Hope everyone can make it!

Jarrad

Just one thing I forgot...

Its $20 per car, not person. This includes all the people in your car and you can stay on for a second feature. Makes for a nice cheap night in a car like deathsminion's! Gotta love the wagons!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

not sure if i will be able to make it, going to try my hardest, but the pulsar isn't back yet (can't complain though, the guy is only charging me his costs).

so yeah, going to try but don't hold your breath.

ok, there are a few people I have missed and a few that may not be coming anymore... let me know and I will make the changes. There are also a couple from twincam.org and a smallish bunch of commodore nuts, should be a interesting night.

I also have invited some mates, so we have another 2 vl commos coming and my mate 55 chev (that I just trimmed!) so a bit of diversity!

Jarrad

spewin!! :hmm: I'd love to come but I've gotta mates booze bus party to go to :D

No conspiricy plan here cam, but you are more than welcome to join us. Infact I've gotta a spare commo for sale if ya interested........ :yes:

Hey all,

Appologies for not keeping this up to date, have been flat out getting a new car and trying to get the twinky back on the road for tonight but with no luck!

Anyway, we are meeting at maccas cnr St george and bell streets at 7:30pm tonight. We have to leave no later than 8pm to make the movies... if you can't make it to the meet point meet us at the drive in!

Movies are as follows.

Wild Hogs @ 8:30 and 10:30

TMNT @ 8:20

Hot Fuzz @ 10:30

Freedom Writers @ 8:10 and 10:30

Cost is $20 per car, not dependant on number of people in it... just $20 per carload. We also have the option of staying on for a second movie if you like, no extra cost.

If there is interest we might make a small cruise afterwards but this is to be decided at the time.

Hope to see you all there, you can contact me on 0400843198 if you need anymore details!

We have a few from Toymods, about 6 or so cars from RollaClub and a bunch of Commodores to get some numbers... theres even my mates 55 chev coming. Should be a good night with a bit of diversity in the crowd... so lets all get along together and have a good night!

Cheers,

Jarrad

Just like to say thankyou to MRMOPARMAN, Muller and crue and Butty and crue for coming along to the drive in night. Also thanks to my mates Ash and Munro... and Mel for coming along as well.

Was a good night... Hot Fuzz was a bit wild but well worth the watch! Hopefully we can get a better turn out next time!

Cheers again...

Jarrad