Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Spotted AE86 on Thursday morning cruising along Dorset Rd, If you're on here, I was the one drooling at you, staring into my rear view mirror instead of watching the road :laff:

Also, spotted a flat front ke70 at Kilsyth Pick-a-part today, still had the 4k intact and the body looked straight.

Just spotted a ke17? (panelvan) greenish colour, had mag wheels. It was on the back of a tow truck on the Greensborough bypass.

About 1 hr later i saw a very clean red square front ke70 sedan with original BUW### numberplates also in Greensborough.

Saw a rusty gold ke70 low roof wagon yesterday on the eastern fwy.

That's all i got for the min..

Was over in the Greensborough Area to look at a KE55, and on the way back, Spotted 2 KE70's. We were in our VT Wagon which has 'EWT' Plates on it for anyone who saw us.

1 = A Grandpa-Spec Beige KE70 with an Elderly Couple in it on Greensborough HWY at the Yallanbe St Intersection.

2 = A White Windowless KE70 Panelvan - Driven by a Young-Fella on Lower-Plenty Road at the Greensborough HWY Intersection.

post-8003-093420200 1302776143_thumb.jpg

Woz & Josh :cool:

You were 5 mins away from my place Josh! That road sees a few old Corollas on there.

Did the beige flat front have a set of spot lights on the front? Because he gets around.

Yep. It did.

Shoulda gave us ya address. We could've popped in and said Hey, but dad had a Doctor's Appointment at 6.10pm, and we had to try and fight the Peak-hour Traffic.

We will be in that area tomorrow morning if ya want us to drop past. :)

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt