Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

i think i spotted paul and ben earlier tonight in white ke55 that i hadn't seen before. was dropping a friend and the station. was this you two? people inside definitely recognised my car.

Yes you are correct Hendo!!

That was Gary who was driving the old ke55. Ironically we were talking about RC and who

may possibly buy that car as we were coming back from an atm to put a deposit on a new

car he bought. As we were pulling out of Bent St, I saw you and thats when you were doing the

u turn so we tooted and waved.

Oh he was impressed by the straight pipe :fuzz:

Yes you are correct Hendo!!

That was Gary who was driving the old ke55. Ironically we were talking about RC and who

may possibly buy that car as we were coming back from an atm to put a deposit on a new

car he bought. As we were pulling out of Bent St, I saw you and thats when you were doing the

u turn so we tooted and waved.

Oh he was impressed by the straight pipe :fuzz:

hahaha. i just saw the glasses and assumed it was paul. and yes, a lot of people notice the side pipe. :blush:

Spotted Dave te278u at Pick a part in Kilsyth, and Rollaboy with his neat little ae92 pulling out onto Canterbury Rd.

When was that? Chase me down next time ;)

Spotted a clean ke20 rolling through Frankston today. Blood orange with a visor and whitewalls, I tooted and smiled!.

that was me, SLO-030, KeDog, BRenT and Mhmills

was that you going upto whittlesea around 5ish?

Damn, let me know next time you guys go to the spur id be interested to see how my rolla copes plus ive got some re001's id like to test out haha

Spotted a clean as, white AE82 Twin Cam hatchback with red P's heading along Sunshine Avenue from the Melton Highway to the Calder Freeway at about 2.30pm yesterday afternoon... Anyone from here? Car had standard wheels & looked really well looked after :y:

Spotted the CLEANEST "63" tiara ute last night. It's a new purchase by my mates next doory after selling his brand new condition white with red interior 55 a series crown. I hate him sssoooo much lol. But that not all in the sale of the tiara is a rough 64 ute and sedan(I hate him even more now). I'll be heading to my mates this weekend and I'll get sum photos. Have I mentioned I hate him. Lol.

These things are sick and I've been begging him to sell me the 64 ute but he is wanting to put a 18rg in it.

Stu.