Ke70 And Ae86

Rollin-Rolla

hey all,

I'm looking for a new sway bar for my ke70 and i know that ke70 and ae86's have the exact same floor pan but does anyone know if there sway bars are the same? for the ae86 there is a decent amount of after market support in that area, and ke70 not so much, so if i could get a ae86 and is the same size i should be pretty good. any help would be good

Pete

Members dont see this ad

the rear bolts in no worries... from memory its 24 or 27 mm as opposed to the standard 70's 14mm

I'm not 100% sure about the front, pretty sure though. maybe 80% ;)

I don't wanna bag AJPS cos he's a good bloke and actually gives a shit about rollas, which is cool, but he does in fact get a lot of his parts from techno tune anyway.

Edited by 7shades

ok sorry if this is a silly question, i saw 2 different tercels in my local wreckers the other day, not sure what the models where but on of them had the front sway bar running towards the rear of the engine and the other went around the front of the engine(like a ke70) so am i do assume that the 2nd one is the one i need? if so it didnt look any thicker really than the standard one?? or will the first one fit on the front of the ke70 or am a completely confused??

Thanks