February 10, 200719 yr comment_163424 Its a KE30 2 door and when its all under bonnet its actually a street legal v8 rolla Had so many diff engine combo's here's some pics and vid for your entertainment ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk4ptOuO6a8 The pics are of when it was a twin turbo'd windsor with a fully functional blower as well!!! cool stuff Edited February 10, 200719 yr by TIMTAMS Report
February 10, 200719 yr Author comment_163428 hers some more recent shots feel free to tell us what u think Report
February 10, 200719 yr comment_163430 Mmmm YLD TOY, How I love thee.... I've seen this at the summernats so so many times, and you never fail to disappoint!! The man CAN do a burnout. Love the car Report
February 10, 200719 yr Author comment_163444 Mmmm YLD TOY, How I love thee....I've seen this at the summernats so so many times, and you never fail to disappoint!! The man CAN do a burnout. Love the car I was lucky enough to do my apprenticeship with him, and your right he can really do a skid he still never fails TO SCARE THE SH17 out of me wherever we drive. To top it of he is a great bloke too any way just a quick tribute to a local menace!!!! Report
February 10, 200719 yr comment_163506 when i read the title I'm like eh anothr bogan V8 rolla, then ooooooo twin turbo supercharged ;) Report
February 10, 200719 yr comment_163511 the su carb ranging off the back of the plenum there?? is that for off boast running? Report
February 10, 200719 yr Author comment_163520 the su carb ranging off the back of the plenum there?? is that for off boast running? No thats actually been modified for 2 reasons 1. its a blow off valve 2. to confuse all of us enthusiasts Report
February 10, 200719 yr Author comment_163521 when i read the title I'm like eh anothr bogan V8 rolla, then ooooooo twin turbo supercharged ;) Yeah pretty cool huh i couldnt give it all away in the title Edited February 10, 200719 yr by TIMTAMS Report
February 11, 200719 yr comment_163564 Do you ever worry that you don't have enough power? ;) That thing is freakin' AWESOME!!! I don't know how you guys managed to squeeze the twin-turbo setup in on top of a supercharged V8. But the results of mind-blowing. Those are some sweet burnouts! Report
February 11, 200719 yr Author comment_163574 Do you ever worry that you don't have enough power? ;) That thing is freakin' AWESOME!!! I don't know how you guys managed to squeeze the twin-turbo setup in on top of a supercharged V8. But the results of mind-blowing. Those are some sweet burnouts! I might put up some in car action of it, u gotta hear the thing from inside!!! ill have to do some converting and stuff so be patient Report
February 12, 200719 yr Author comment_163845 has it ever done a quarter mile? It has with a na windsor and it ran a 10 sec pass and as soon as it did they said he had to get the car teched which meant a welded in cage which meant he would have lost street rego. (not that its legal now with a blower anyway Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164197 So.... do you have much trouble with axle tramp? :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now