Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 Front / Rear Suspension

Featured Replies

you wouldnt know what car the konis came out of would you? i have some ae71 shocks lying around that i will try in the back of my 55, if they fit then i will probably go with the sierra shock option

No idea. I'm pretty sure they are for a ke30/55 specifically. Not 100% though

Can tell you the hopper Stopper kits are very straight forward and need no mods to work on earlier rollas just installed mine custom hubs (Ba FAlcon 5 stud and XR8 brakes) to the front of my coupe and nissan partol 1' master cyl. All went smooth as just be aware i am having trouble finding wheels as the offset is a bit weird why to close to the strut.

 

Peddars or anyone should be able to modify a standard strut to either coil over or to a custom shock either inserts or different oil and valves. I used a late model corolla rear spring in the front so its heaps soft and stiff as in the rear and added a tramp leaf squats hard core.

 

I went a Hilux diff with skyline rear discs. If u use early model like rn10, 15 they fit in fine using a standard BA falcon steel wheel. 16' pr 15' just have the spring mounts moved over and brake line mounting points. Put a late model 4wd lsd in if you want however i went a detroit LSD as OEM lsd is shit house

 

 

Goood luck

see i don't want all the extra unsprun weight, i want to get it on the track and see how it goes

  • Author

That is exactly what I want to do. Even with the standard motor I reckon it will be awesome to have a car that just wants to handle. Then with extra power to play with it will definitely make driving a whole new world for me. At the moment though just can't wait to finish the suspension. :P

hehe good idea mate, i love hearing people say that, if i was to redo my suspension in the front now i would be goin with s13 stuff you should consider that

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well I was sooooooooo close to buying the HSD coilovers that were for sale on Toymods for $650. They had 8kg/mm springs, camber adjustable tops and everything. But I missed out didn't I ! ! ! ! ! ! Still searching for stuff. Almost finished the rear, just waiting for the shocks and then I will be a happy man.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.