Peoples Interiors

DR1FT

I got.....;

'86 chevy nova (AE82) seats, custom carpets, custom doorpanels, VW Scriocco center console, VW rabbit (golf) guage panel, datsun 210 pedal pads, nippondenso '74 corolla TE28 a/c unit, repainted dash, dash pad cover, white painted guages, sunpro white face guages, sunpro white face mini tach, custom panels made to cover where the windows were, rear seat was removed and tossed then paneled and carpeted, custom sewed white pleather headliner from same '74 corolla TE28

Members dont see this ad

Tha wag when I'd finished, got rid of the 6x9's and went for 2 x 6" in the front doors. Installed a computer fan and neons then carpeted it. Small amp, but works well with a Pioneer head unit. Just put tha car in a shipping container keeping it dry for tha next few years......

post-2115-1173145656.jpg

post-2115-1173145680.jpg

hey guys some pics looking pretty cool.

This goes more toward people with 55 or even 35s what are you doing to your dash to change it?

just my dash looks a bit stupid with A/C i think so I'm thinking of getting rid of it all i will post some pics soon when i get my hands on a camera

thanks josh

PS sorri bout posting in wrong spot ;)

Seems the KE70 Handbrake console idea is getting around. ;)

post-1158-1173674893_thumb.jpg

DR1FT, what are you talking about dash?? The dashes are the same in whether you have air con or not. But if you are wanting to get rid of it i know of a good home it can go to... (HINT...My coupe)

Cheap and easy ways to turn your old corolla from an old shit interior to a not so old and not so shit interior:

Seatcovers - $20 - To hide the holes in the crappy brown vinyl/cloth

Floor mats - $20 - To hide the stained carpet from 25-30 years worth of use

Dashmat - $20 - To hide the cracks from 25-30 years in the sun.

Voila - your interior's crappiness is now hidden somewhat. Also, vacuum the damn thing and wipe the dust off your guages/dials etc. It does make them look alot better.

in the ke11 the dash has been repaired and i had a custom dash mat made

new black plush pile carpet from knox auto carpets

cd player in glovebox and standard AM one still in dash

carpeted parcel shelf with 6" speakers

fully lined boot with vinyl over the fuel tank cover and a big toyota badge, carpeted sides and floor,

will save up eventually for a venetian and some cobra classics

ask if you want pics

I was going to have a custom console made up ages ago. I wanted something that i could put my drinks in. I started looking around in other toyotas to see what would fit best while at the wreckers. I almost got a console out of a corona. Could have been sweet but wasn't in the best condition. The KE70's was next best. Since then i've found other things from the KE70's that fit nicely.

Plus as Andrew (Love_KE70) says, They hold Macca's XL cups.

• 4 years later...