Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Were To Get Leaf Springs Reset In Adelaide

Featured Replies

Ok Guys who does a good job & who should i avoid , do not want to use blocks or flip springs ,trying to stay on the right side of the law just :P !!!. cheers Dave

I got mine at Pedders. Would have liked it lower but they told me it was their duty of car to leave me with a safe car and that they believed it'd be unsafe going lower.

 

But i would recommend them, they did a great job. Car runs alot smoother now. :P

Edited by JiP_01

any one with a hydrolic press. At least thats how we done mine........

I got a press :P , ill ask pedders for a price for you tommorow, cause i work next door. :hmm:

  • Author

cheers Rob & Raven , any ideas for saving money is OK with me :P

Theres a guy in adelaide regarded as "the god of leaf spring" unfortunately I can't remember his name or were he works, but a little research will get you his details. He said that they actually do most leaf resetting for pedders etc in adelaide becasue he does such a good job. I spent half an hour on the phone to him once and he telling me about all of the memory testing they do on their leaf resets. :P

Port Road Industrial springs will reset them for you Dave.

 

second that - I've had them invert eyes for me as well.

 

Slapper

I'm pretty sure Gawler Industrial springs in the industrial park just outside of Gawler also do them.

 

The guy that I've been told about works from home is named Robert Fish. Lives up in Para Hills somewhere.

  • Author

would be interested in contacting Mr Fish if anyone has contact details , thanks for all the replies guys ,cheers Dave

  • Author
I got a press ;) , ill ask pedders for a price for you tommorow, cause i work next door. :P
Hi Rob any word from pedders mate chees dave

Dave,

I did this exact thing to my ke30 years ago, I got it done at Industrial springs

on Port Rd, as Mick mentioned.

I took the leafs off and took them in. they reset them 1.5" which made them

just on legal ride height (they had sagged a little) and it cost like $250-300.

I also got an extra leaf added for stiffness.

 

Although! In hindsight i would go with the inverted leaf eyes as Slapper mentioned

as it keeps a bit of arch in the springs. My reset leafs sit flat and the ride is... ok

at best.

then if it isnt quite low enough just chuck a small spring in on the top of the pack,

this would also stiffen it up and reduce tramp.

 

cheers,

 

Scott.

  • Author

Cheers Scott ,i have lower front springs & gas inserts & shocks to go in the ke very cheap ,so i reckon money spent on the springs is in order. i reckon your suggestion of inverted eyes & an extra short spring on top is the go , i just need to suss out in my mind who will do it . thanks Dave :yes: post-1769-1173786487_thumb.jpg Random pic :D my mate Dweezil the weasel , he's a sick boy with cancer ,been a good mate ill be sorry to see him go.

  • Author

most evenings i am around after 8 or any saturday that suits you :yes: post-1769-1173788053_thumb.jpgDobby & dweezil"s first date about 18 months ago :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.