Whats Up With

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in traffic in Brisveggas a few days ago on the KE30 stock radio I found a mmm new music Heavy metal playing station on AM yes AM. Forget frequency but not many on AM anymore so ull find it pretty fast.

As for radio CD FTW....As FM radio stuffed in my CD player so MP3 cd and off we go..lol

Cheers

Cameron

i think rise against is one of the most under-recognised bands out at the moment.

you can't even order their new album through music stores.

fwiw, i find hot tomato, 102.9 quite good, "none of the doof, no daggy old stuff, just songs you can sing"

play quite a decent array of songs including the older gear.

can't wait for someone to realise everyone is sick of snow patrol and eskimo joe....

Aussie hip-hop shits me.

Long live the metal. I think Clown is gonna have to get his arse to a gig when my band starts playing shows in 4-5 months time :)

I'll introduce you to the Adelaide Metal Scene. :D

haha adelaides metal scene :yes: double f@$kin dragon CLOSED CASKET!!!1!!!1!

go listen to the rivalry!!!

or better yet

HARDCORE

I was at a party the other night...and it just so happened that my car ended up being the source for music...and one guy had the nerve to STOP the cd which was playing, which was a mix of led zeppelin, van halen etc. and he ACTUALLY put in snow patrol. i just couldnt believe it!

I was at a party the other night...and it just so happened that my car ended up being the source for music...and one guy had the nerve to STOP the cd which was playing, which was a mix of led zeppelin, van halen etc. and he ACTUALLY put in snow patrol. i just couldnt believe it!

I hoped you kicked him in the goolies and put Led Zeppelin back in.

haha adelaides metal scene :D double f@$kin dragon CLOSED CASKET!!!1!!!1!

go listen to the rivalry!!!

or better yet

HARDCORE

Pfft hardcore. Bwahahaha.

I always thought The Rivalry were pretty xlamecorex so to speak? :yes:

Go listen to some swedish black/death metal then come back and tell me who the better musicians are :)

I hoped you kicked him in the goolies and put Led Zeppelin back in.

Well he wasnt very popular for the rest of the night i can tell you that!!!

Everyone was getting into the zeppelin. And no-one wants to listen to snow patrol when 1. theyre at a fricken party and 2. they've had to listen to them for the past 6 months on the radio everyday!

EDIT* Oh and BTW des. I opened that myspace link you had to double dragon, listen to the start of the songs and i actually was really liking the guitar work.....but i just cannot stand listening to someone screaming their tits off the whole song. but yeah kudos for the rest of the band. it'd sound heaps better if the guy actually SANG the lyrics, then they would be true musicians. *puts flame suit on :D*

Edited by lammi