The Storey Of A Skank, A Hardtop Ke55

JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I've been thinking about.

Before I put the diff on I have to put the new exhaust on. But since its in one piece it'll be in the way of the engine bay when I respray it. :)

Might have to cover the whole thing up when I paint the bay as I'm not keen on going back to pulling the diff back out later to put it back in.

How kinky is this. I took a photo while she was peeing...

post-1158-1257762763_thumb.jpg

She had about 8 Litres left in her. It was pretty black. I'm not going to use the fuel elsewhere so I poured it out in the yard.

post-1158-1257762846_thumb.jpg

Should I do anything to clean the tank out completely or just leave it at that?? If not I'm just going to plug her hole up for now.

mmm They wont. So the 15 litres will have to do for now. It'll be like a year away so I'll drain it again then and fill it up.

Tomorrow, if I have the energy to do so, I'll hopefully fully remove the fuel lines and sand them down. Plus I need them off to do the sound deadening.

I hope to have the diff in soon. Just need to finish the back section before that happens. Almost there :cool: