Arthurs Seat Cruise (27th Of May)

TheNOBBLER

i wish i had time to come down :yes: !

Ahh, don't worry Ted! We have another GOR run in 6 or so months! Even bigger and better than the 1st!

GZE82, updated the avove list to show your coming mate, sounds good! can't wait to see the car!

dfunkt, mate, let us know whats happening when you can. Would be great to see you there but we can't always have what we want! Keep us posted!

Stu, your right, its great to see so much interest for the run... may be our biggest yet!

Jarrad

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok guys, i have some parts for the 82 boys that are cummin on the cruise. these are free to a good home.

they are:

twinky grille, awesome condition

twinky wing, awesome condition

right + left headlights, not bad for 2nd hand

right + left tail lights, not bad for 2nd hand either

ohh and i do have some gze rocker covers, but id like 30 bucks for them!

let us know if any of u want the parts, and ill bring em along. if no one wants em, they will be goin in the bin, and we don't want that!

cheers

andrew

86 got its rwc yesterday, reg and stamps gettin done this friday. it will be cummin forsure

Well thats great news mate! can't wait to see the rocket in the flesh!

Hmmm.... pearl white parts... A grill to match my Bumpers would be nice! hehe

Well, not long to go now peoples! My sway bar finally arived last night after it was lost in transit, so me being me got to work and put it on last night after I got it home... what a difference! Problem is it hits the lower suspension arm on the drivers side! Ahh well, we will see how she goes!

I have been in contact with Butty and he is ready for a big run, hes coming from Ballarat so he will be another traveler!

Alright, enough for now!

Jarrad

Well if peders get off there you know what!!! i may have the swaybar for this one, still hasn`t arrived and now I'm getting upset. They told me a week a week and a half ago.

So i may miss the cccv run as the forcast say 18 and rain with no swaybar it gets a little scary.

Good to see the list getting bigger, good to finally show people the mornington peninsula has more to offer than just "Smack heads". hahaha.

Looking forward to it.

stu.

List updated!

And Stu... I waited almost a month for mine... it got lost! Hope to see you at the ccc run!

Jarrad

Wouldn`t want to take a month!! I'm upset now i could only imagine if i had to wait a month.

Also i think Pixelated goat(shane) and sheguel(ben) were also interested, but i`ll have to check with the pozman.

stu.

Oops forgot to mention if swaybar not fitted might only come to northlands on sunday.

Well... some bad news...

I don't think I'm going to make the ccc run and its quite possible the Arthurs seat run will be the last for the Rolla.

I havent had my VS for the week so I have been driving the Twinky to Tafe in coburg instead, has been a great week, really enjoy getting behind the wheel of her again!

Problem is it has developed a "lovely" bottom end noise. Sounds like detonation under load but after a timing change and a fresh tank of juice I have had no change. Its at the stage now that I can hear the death rattle whilst driving along the the road over my exhaust! Those who have heard my car will know that it has to be loud!

Hopefully it will make the run ok, then I will have a think about what I'm doing with the car. I really don't want to put another engine in it, this ones only 6 months old!

Anyway, just had to vent and tell all whats going on!

Still really looking forward to the run!

Jarrad

Well... some bad news...

I don't think I'm going to make the ccc run and its quite possible the Arthurs seat run will be the last for the Rolla.

I havent had my VS for the week so I have been driving the Twinky to Tafe in coburg instead, has been a great week, really enjoy getting behind the wheel of her again!

Problem is it has developed a "lovely" bottom end noise. Sounds like detonation under load but after a timing change and a fresh tank of juice I have had no change. Its at the stage now that I can hear the death rattle whilst driving along the the road over my exhaust! Those who have heard my car will know that it has to be loud!

Hopefully it will make the run ok, then I will have a think about what I'm doing with the car. I really don't want to put another engine in it, this ones only 6 months old!

Anyway, just had to vent and tell all whats going on!

Still really looking forward to the run!

Jarrad

farrrk dude, that sux. will u still stick with it if u gotta put another donk in her? maybe if shes gonna be just track, 20 valves!!!