Arthurs Seat Cruise (27th Of May)

TheNOBBLER

Well Hello everyone!

It's about time a dedicated thread was opened with all of the relevant info for you to drool over... of something like that anyway!

Here they are...

Cruise Info:Ok, we haven't really had a run since the GOR run in January... so it was time to get a move on and organise something! We will be meeting at various places around the city (described below) and then were heading to Arthurs seat for some fun driving and a good time. Once where done there we will be heading to Weber's place where himself, kickn5k and the rest of the crew will be holding a BBQ late lunch.

Can't wait!

Date:

Sunday 27th May 2007

Time:

Late morning departure to destination/late arvo, early evening departure from destination.

Meet Points:

(Reason for separate meet points is for Northern and Western members to travel together to meet up with Southern and Eastern members and then all travel together, then we will meet the peninsula members and commence the cruise)

Northern and Western Members: Northland Shopping Centre, Murray Road, Preston (The car park next to the cop station, out the front)

Latest time of departure from this point: 11:00am sharp

Southern and Eastern Members: Brickmakers Park (Stamford Road, Oakleigh)

Latest time of departure from this point: 11:30am (provided the 1st meet point has no problems)

Peninsula Members: BP Servo, cnr Thompson rd and western port hwy, Lyndhurst (will give us a chance to chat and fill up)

Latest time of departure from this point: Anytime after 12pm.

Ok, so what do you bring? I would start with yourselves, your friends/family etc. Your Rolla (or other mode of transport! We won't discriminate!) and make sure you have something to nibble on/drink on your way, we will have a chance to get that at the servo if needed.

If you are staying for lunch then I suggest you bring something for the BBQ at Weber's place, Weber's and Kickn will be kindly providing some of the food but it would be appreciated if you bring something along as well!

If anyone would like more info, you can get in contact with me via a PM, email or on my Moblile phone (0400843198). It may pay to save my number incase anything goes wrong and you cannot make a meet point in time of you get lost!

Its will be good to see the regular faces and meet some new ones... Keep an eye on this thread for any updates and show your interest as well...

Cheers,

Jarrad

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, one other thing...

I will be leaving my place at Deer Park around 10:15AM if anyone would like to meet me there, I know there are some members alot further west than myself and this would possibly make it easier for some of the out of towners!

Just a thought!

Jarrad

Yes as said by Jarrad, webers and i will probably put on some snags and burgers etc.

Should be a good run, webers and i will be doing a trial run next weekend from our place to get a time etc. Also to try out my new sway bar "very nice"

stu.

Well this is looking good!

Tell me... why is it that when you get a didicated thread going people get cold feet? :y:

Ok, I have gone through the cruise thread and the Arthurs seat thread on TwinCam.org and got some numbers for the run.

So far from Rollaclub we have,

Confirmed:

Webers

Kinckn

Pozman

NOBBLER

GZE82

MRMOPARMAN

Shown Interest:

Rollla

Clown

dfunkt

And from TC.org we have, (not sure who has confirmed etc)

BlindKidSeeks (Coming)

Twincamslam

bway

OSO-DVS

GTI-TRD

High Roller

GTIRKT

Ok, so thats 16 cars so far! Woot!

I know some of you cannot make it but have put you up anyway, place a post up if your coming and havent confirmed and also if you are up and cannot make the run.

If you have just stumbled upon this thread and you would like to join us then post up your interest and come along... that simple!

Cheers for now...

Jarrad

Edited by TheNOBBLER

I'm liking the sound of that...

I have figured out the run from my place to the peninsula meet point... thats going to be a run on its own!

I will be getting hold of Butty and Muller this week to let them know the final details of the run and see if there up for it... pretty sure Butty will be... that will make 17 cars!

Another thing to remember is that we may end up with, say, 15 cars... but we will have more people than that... I'm definentaly not doing the run alone with no stereo at all!

I'm cummin, the 86 should be gettin regd hopefully next week, then i just gotta fit my springs and shockies, i can't bring it in its boat like state at the moment!

Good luck with the rego mate hanging to see it the photos look great.

Still waiting on swaybar id like it fitted for the cccv run so I'm used to it for some twinky hunting lol "i wish"

good to see so many interested people.

stu.

i'm sitting on the fence for this one currently. the missus is adament that i won't be taking the ke55, and i've had some bites on my xr6, so i might not even have a car to drive :y: i'll keep working on it don't worry

dfunkt