TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chief, if you read this beforehand, can you bring the grill along? Not sure if made it clear that I was chasing it? Ta...

Well, it is hear! The run of the... well, month? haha... Its looking like it will be the biggest Rollaclub/VIC event to date! can't wait!

Ok, I am buying some drinks on the way to throw in the esky, and some snags and burgers... should keep us fed... wel, not all of us, just the ones thgat forget and have to eat something! don't want people starving!

I might even wash the Commo for ya Cam! And yes, I will be bringin up the rear for a bit... I will have the biggest, and slowest car on the run! Auto is playing up!

Sunshine it is for the day, it looks great outside and if it was anything like yesterday things are gonna be sweet!

Well. I don't have much more to say, except I have finally updated the list! Its looking good!

If you are going to be late for a meet point departure (remember to get there before the posted times!) then give me a call on 0400843198... may as well shove that into your phonebook anyway!

Will see you on the road!

Jarrad

Confirmed:

Webers

Kinckn

Pozman

NOBBLER

GZE82

MRMOPARMAN

dfunkt

Sheqel

Butty

Shown Interest:

Rollla

Clown (can't make it)

Paul (can't make it)

And from TC.org we have, (not sure who has confirmed etc)

BlindKidSeeks (Coming)

Twincamslam (maybe)

bway

OSO-DVS

GTI-TRD

High Roller

GTIRKT

dorifto

Limmy

Ok, so thats the list! Will be good to see who can make it!

Jarrad

WELL! Where do I satrt???

Bloody great day, awesome weather... bar the wind... great cars and sweet roads!

It only took me an hour to get home and that was a suprise...

Well, thankyou to Webers, kickn, and "the missus" for the hospitality and the BBQ... also, thankyou to all that made the run! WOuldnt have been the same without you!

Will have another post later on!

Jarrad

hey amen to that mate awesome day!!! thanks to all involved for orgainising it. well i'm glad you got home in an hour took me 3.. but it was good to meet all of you that i didn't know prior to today.. see yas all again next time for sure

Three cheers for a wicked event!!! :D

Thanks to all that attended. I hope everyone enjoyed the day. I certainly did :(

It was awesome to catch up with some old faces and very exciting to meet some new ones. I hope to see a turn-out like that again :)

Thanks also to Stew and Jarrad for helping me organize the cruise... couldn't have done it without you guys :y:

Thanks to GZE82 as well for getting the tc.org boys to come along and for the photos. They look great :y:

Can't wait for the next one.

Cheers, Leigh

Damn, shattered i couldn't make it. Didn't even sell the AE82 yet (next weekend the same bloke may buy it). The historics at Winton were awsome though. I'll make a thread soon on a Formula 3 car powered by a mighty 3K engine which i saw, to make up for my lack of attendence.