Road Leagal

BBQ_Rolla

Members dont see this ad

don't stress about it. Just tell them that you are changing the engine number. Chances are the nuff nuff behind the counter wont be able to tell the difference :yes:

At least I got away with it...........

As stated above pends who's working and what mood there in.

But hint make it look stock as, say its just a replacement engine so you need number swap they go ok and walk out and take number and thats it so act calm do that your set.

If it looks modded and stuff they will get suspicious and prob want a mod plate.

Cameron

Giving everything a quick degrease and a clean doesn't mean having to show up with a "granny car". I'll use my old KE35 as an example. In addition to the mentioned twin carbs and extractors, it was also lowered, had as much rubber stuffed under the guards as would legally fit, mags and a custom paint job - hardly granny spec.

Also as i tried to keep it looking neat and clean, I never had a problem with police roadside inspections. They generally will not look that close if it appears looked after. The same goes for motorsport scruitineers. A quick spray of carby clean just before scruitineering saved me a lot of hassles :cool: