Got A Ke55 what Size Rims Would Suit It

cashie

Members dont see this ad

my opinions would be,

konig rewinds 14x6 and 15x7 off the top of my head $250 round about

performance challanger 14x6 14x7 15x6 15x7 15x8 15x10 but i highly recommend staying under 15x8 i know 14x7 are $200 15x7 $240, and 15x8 $260

performance superlite all of the above , roughly the same as challangers

performance spitfire 14x7 unsure but no more than $200 i would think

otomoto te37 style coppys 16x8 $280

these are suited to rwd cars and will fill your guards, most 16's you get will be front wheel drive offset and may require bolt on spacers which are illegal

all prices are per wheel

Edited by flat out

yea go 15s man

My god can't it just be simple, like a set of cressida 15'x6' runing the cressida nuts and either a 195/60r15 which fills my guards quite well , or 195/50r15 if you want some thing a bit sportier.

Wheels fit with the right offset and have toyota on the centre cap.

Good Luck

Ben Dover

I've got 15x8 Challengers. they have a -9 offset (and are also avalaiable in 15x10, ok that's a bit out there but hey.)

the 15x8's "will" fit under your guards, with 50 profile rubber and tyres no wider than 205. I've got them on my TA22 (and they look hot) with 195/50R15's and the back is fine but guard rubbing is a problem, as the car is quite low.

Cheers

Jordan

I've got 15x8 Challengers. they have a -9 offset (and are also avalaiable in 15x10, ok that's a bit out there but hey.)

the 15x8's "will" fit under your guards, with 50 profile rubber and tyres no wider than 205. I've got them on my TA22 (and they look hot) with 195/50R15's and the back is fine but guard rubbing is a problem, as the car is quite low.

Cheers

Jordan

r there any websites i can check these rims out at thanks