Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Micks Ke30 Fj20 Turbo Sleeper.

Featured Replies

Looks awesome, nice to see it on video. top job.

 

 

 

 

You can even see my car in it. 8|

 

 

 

thought that looked familiar, two very nice '30's

  • Replies 191
  • Views 159.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Looks awesome, nice to see it on video. top job.

thought that looked familiar, two very nice '30's

 

 

Thanks every one for all your coments I'm happy every one likes the corolla its been a dream of mine for at least ten years. :)

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

hi guys here are a few current pics taken the day of the recent cruze. :P

post-3596-1197282657_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1197282777_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hey people here are some recent pics i took of my collection of grills that i swap on my car to give it a different look. ;) Eventually i'd like to collect all the different grills that came out on the ke30's. :bash:

post-3596-1201687079_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1201687184_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1201687293_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1201687386_thumb.jpg

That is all the different grills...The honeycomb one also had a variant...which was up and down slats...Which I am guessing the ones you have cut out were maybe?

  • Author
That is all the different grills...The honeycomb one also had a variant...which was up and down slats...Which I am guessing the ones you have cut out were maybe?

 

Yeah i think the standard one on the car is the one your refering to and the two cut out ones were the same.

I was so happy to find the honey comb grill as they are rare as. ;)

f@$k I love this car!! Best KE30 I have seen, not a thing I don't like about it.

 

pissed I missed the Zoom mag with this in it! Anyone have one they wanna sell me? lol

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author
f@$k I love this car!! Best KE30 I have seen, not a thing I don't like about it.

 

pissed I missed the Zoom mag with this in it! Anyone have one they wanna sell me? lol

 

Cheers, Ben.

Thanks Benzo, usually when a new issue of zoom comes out they will put some older issues in aswell and sell it as a three pack. If i get one spare ill send it too you and you pay postage. After all you sound like my car's biggest fan. ;) Thanks for your kind words mate :bash:

Yeah i think the standard one on the car is the one your refering to and the two cut out ones were the same.

I was so happy to find the honey comb grill as they are rare as. ;)

 

Honeycomb grill=sexy...that's what was in my coupe when I got it

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hi Rolla lovers, Here are some pics of my new Wilwood brakes i got today. Littleredspirit on the forum inspired me to get some Wilwood's of my own, so i bought these Dynalights which ill be running on the rear and ill be getting some larger Superlights for the front. These calipers are very high in quality and very light aswell, they are 4 piston and look great, i must admit. At the moment I'm going to get all the bits together to do the front and rear brakes and then a set of 18 inch simmons hopefully, it might take a while though as this is going to be an expensive exercise. :D :Big brakes all round baby!!! :wink:

post-3596-1204524464.jpg

post-3596-1204524554.jpg

post-3596-1204524648.jpg

post-3596-1204524748.jpg

post-3596-1204524824.jpg

post-3596-1204524910.jpg

Dude.

 

Your Nuts!!

 

Tune your damn car :wink:

 

I hope you get the rear discs made to fit better than what it is now. :D

  • Author
Dude.

 

Your Nuts!!

 

Tune your damn car :D

 

I hope you get the rear discs made to fit better than what it is now. :hmm:

Yeah i know i have to get it tuned , i just keep getting side tracked with other mods i wanna do. The rear disks fit perfectly its the hand brake cables that don't fit properly and don't engage handbrake all the way. :wink:

  • 1 month later...

Hey Micky!

how r ya mate? any news on this peice of artwork?

I want to see this thing run in the flesh at WSID...

Give the people what they want....MORE PICS!! hahaha

 

Cheers,

Mark

  • Author

Hey Micky!

how r ya mate? any news on this peice of artwork?

I want to see this thing run in the flesh at WSID...

Give the people what they want....MORE PICS!! hahaha

 

Cheers,

Mark

[/qu

Hi Mark, mate i havent driven the car for a least a 2 weeks now as ive been busy at work and the rain hasent helped eighter as don't like getting her wet. I'm planning on going on the anzac day cruze this month to wollongong and then she's off the road for at least two months as I'm going to do a few little things to her and address small issues that have been shiting me for a while. Also rego's due and i have to tune it aswell. ( finally ) :D

Ill make sure i let you know next time i go to the creek to race. :hmm: Also ill take some pics of the small mods ill be doing in the next few months as i havent put any pics up for a while.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.