• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, and here's what I've been working on for the RX4. :y:

100_1522.jpg

What are those calipers and rotor's from ?

A mate is rebuilding his rx4 from the ground up and well the stock calipers and rotor's arnt going to stop a 13b J port very well.

Weighed that flywheel yet ?

S5 RX7 calipers AND discs. Discs were re-drilled in 4 x 110, just flaoting hub style, but the 25mm 4x110-4x114.3 spacer/pattern changer bolts it all down.

Nah, haven't weighed the FW yet....come to think of it, I don't have scales!! :y:

S5 RX7 calipers AND discs. Discs were re-drilled in 4 x 110, just flaoting hub style, but the 25mm 4x110-4x114.3 spacer/pattern changer bolts it all down.

Nah, haven't weighed the FW yet....come to think of it, I don't have scales!! :y:

Nice, Will let ya know what he decides. So much effort has gone into this rx4, Its amazing how much determination he has.

• 11 months later...

Took the old girl out for a thrash at the Symoonds plains grass motorkhana..

100_2247.jpg

More pics and vids here, will slowly upload more tonight.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...rkhana/28-9-08/

Rained last night so was a bit slippery, and turn a bit boggy by the end of the day, and ofcourse I was last in order! :yes:

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Ok so I've got Tar off the road to do a few thing. Keep an eye out for updates in that thread when the time comes.

In the meantime I've been daily driving dirt. You don't realise how good a boosted K is until you have to go back to an NA one. :lolcry:

Anyway, this is the sort of update I like having to make...... So saturday night my parents and bro come up for the night. We sitting in the lounge room watching TV at about 930pm when we here a "click" in the driveway (btw we were tinkering with the weber in the arvo and I left the drivers door unlocked). We sort of look at each other and think what was that? So we look out the driveway...... to see dirt on fire! :huh:

So we all go running for buckets of water and get it put out within about 30 seconds (well it seemed like that) of hearing the initial "click" - which was the driver door being opened.

I sort of wish one of us had of gone straight out onto the street for a look because we probably would have seen who did it.

There was a 20th birthday party going on since lunch time 2 doors up, so my inital thought was it was a drunk guy from the party.... so my bro and I went and started a war with 25 odd drunk guys.... hmmm that was fun! Cops were called, nothing really done.

We now think it was probably just some kids doing random shit as they do. Still not happy though.

Main damage was to the drivers seat and roof lining. On Sunday spent a few hours swapping out the seat and seat belts from Mud and pulled the roof lining and carpet (water damage) out. Because Tar is off the road I had it get it sorted to drive to work on Monday again. Damn its stinky.

I've got some pics but need to work out how to get them off my phone...... or I did sms them to Toy-yoda so if he sees this maybe he can do it easier than me?

Grr that makes me so mad, not much respect going around these days. I would have been smashing heads together at the party to find who it was.

Pretty sure it wasn't one of the guys at the party. I knew one of the guy there and he assured me no one had left the party just before the fire started. When my bro and I barged in there was no body acting suspect either, they were all just pretty chilled drinking...... then didn't like being accused of it..... which is the real reason the police were called. :rolls: