Micks Fj20 Conversion Into Ke30 Sedan.

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. YEah paid $990 ofr a new one but they have since gone up so $750 was steal. LIke the powder coated housing looks good mate. Really looking good

Thanks mate , i really like your rolla seen a small pic in a mag recently whats your best time so far.

pretty sweet setup dude! if you could pop some pics up of your fuel system that would be fantastic!

Hi mate, here are some pics of the fuel system , i run a suge tank , bosch 910 pump and carter pre pump. I recently got some new rotors so i chucked them in too.

post-3596-1193741015_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193741072_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193741134_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193741199_thumb.jpg

Yeah was in fast fours last month.

Best time with old clutch that was slippin was a 12.41@115mph but the 60ft was like 2.2. So I m hoping with the new custom 5 puck and new box for a flat 12 on street tyres. Then if i don't sell it i might wind the boost up a bit and run my slicks once i make some custom wheels. I d be trying to crack a 11 then.

Best time with old clutch that was slippin was a 12.41@115mph but the 60ft was like 2.2. So I m hoping with the new custom 5 puck and new box for a flat 12 on street tyres. Then if i don't sell it i might wind the boost up a bit and run my slicks once i make some custom wheels. I d be trying to crack a 11 then.

Mate that sounds great, i rekon you'll run 11 easy on slicks. good luck !

Yep, easy 11 with some boost. I have the number of the guy who supplies blank rims in bris if you need it, you can get 4, 7, 8 inch theyre about $55 each, I'm halfway through making mine.

Yep, easy 11 with some boost. I have the number of the guy who supplies blank rims in bris if you need it, you can get 4, 7, 8 inch theyre about $55 each, I'm halfway through making mine.

that would be good mate if i can get that number! Save me parting the rim off and re-welding Cause i need 2x4', 2x 7' and 2x8'. All in ford stud pattern. Made some 10' ones for a mates Xy last weekend came up a treat.