November 18, 200718 yr comment_210062 mmm i have working aircon in my ke20... jealous much? :lolcry: Report
November 18, 200718 yr comment_210063 I live with heavy steering and no air con, AND a shitty K engine....I'd be more than happy to put up with those things to drive your car around :lol: Rolla Boy as a personal driver for a new daily job? :lolcry: Haha Report
November 18, 200718 yr comment_210070 mmm i have working aircon in my ke20... jealous much? :lol: I hate u :y: Rolla Boy as a personal driver for a new daily job? :lolcry: Haha I always said that if I ever suddenly became a millionaire, I would build a spastic V8 Taxi...and just drive people around for free Report
November 18, 200718 yr comment_210079 the air-con that came as a dealer option for the KE2X is hilarious...take's all the power (not that there's much to start with) from the 3k, but is still better than warm air :lol: i can't wait to get the 5k in and drive around with some sort of power AND aircon over summer. mick, top work on the 30, looks sensational :lolcry: Report
November 19, 200718 yr comment_210289 Thankyou for sharing your project with us....It is indeed inspirational Report
December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215865 Hi guys, thought id put some more pics up as i havent put anything up on my tread for a while. I'm bored :lolcry: Report
December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215870 So clean. Just the way i like it, i can't stand mess. :fuzz: I'm a clean freak and so is my car. :lolcry: Edited December 19, 200718 yr by radrollaz Report
December 19, 200718 yr comment_215872 i hope the motor isnt out again. :lolcry: crusing time soon! also what happened to the grill? Edited December 19, 200718 yr by cuzzo Report
December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215874 i hope the motor isnt out again. :fuzz: crusing time soon! also what happened to the grill? Nah old pics from when i blew the box, thats one of my 4 grills . It gives her an angry face as i like to change grills with my mood's.If I'm angry she's angry. :lolcry: Report
December 19, 200718 yr comment_215875 Hahaha nice! Nothing like an angry ke30. Hows the boost controller going? Holding boost better? can't wait till you get her tuned. Then you'll be blowing my doors off. :lolcry: Report
December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215881 More pics of the rolla and some of the RadRollaz cru at toyota fest aswell, enjoy :lolcry: Check out my eye lids . Edited December 20, 200718 yr by radrollaz Report
December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215882 Hahaha nice! Nothing like an angry ke30. Hows the boost controller going? Holding boost better? can't wait till you get her tuned. Then you'll be blowing my doors off. :fuzz: Yeah boost controller is working well , i bought some 600cc injecters and ill be getting her tuned in the new year. i can't wait. :lolcry: Report
December 19, 200718 yr comment_215895 That engine bay is cleaner than my dishes haha All those other corollas are neat as too. I got the Zoom mag with your car in it the other day too....It looks awesome...so good to have a KE30 in a magazine like Zoom, a refreshing change from all the datto's haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now