November 4, 200916 yr comment_388311 The RC airboat is pretty cool. I love rc stuff. I have many rc cars, mainly vintage stuff, a few helis (scary shit) and a dozen planes or so (3D being my favourite). No boats though. Report
November 4, 200916 yr comment_388314 The RC airboat is pretty cool. I love rc stuff. I have many rc cars, mainly vintage stuff, a few helis (scary shit) and a dozen planes or so (3D being my favourite). No boats though. Thanks once again for the kind words guys, yea wanted to get a lawnmower engine and strap it to a bike :) but think i was a bit too optimistic so just went for the boat still happy with it as it only took a term or two to build and had to focus on more important subject Report
November 4, 200916 yr comment_388387 Boat is pretty cool. Here's your next project then, I have one of these..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6besEwoRYQ Not easy to drive/fly though. I should video my RC chopper, I've got pretty good at chasing the dog around the house with that! :) Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388438 that hydro plane is the coolest rc vehicle ive seen, it puts my collection to shame-just Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388495 You should get your helicopter Taz, put a webcam on it with visual recognition software and get it to automatically chase your dog for you :y: Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388507 :y: its a small indoor one, not a big nitro one so it won't carry ANY weight. Its one of these Esky's.... Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388526 I had one of those esky lama helis... Got bored with it quick. Don't fly it outside unless it is dead calm. Blade strike. The 450 sized electric helis I have are scary by comparison. Flying lawnmowers. Need lots of work to setup, plus crashes are expensive. 3D planes are way less work and more fun. My favourite are these things: http://vimeo.com/7297920 http://www.vimeo.com/7297661 Not as good as those guys but slowly getting there. Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388572 Boat is pretty cool. Here's your next project then, I have one of these..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6besEwoRYQ Not easy to drive/fly though. I should video my RC chopper, I've got pretty good at chasing the dog around the house with that! :y: haha yea looks good as, could be my next project if i don't get a rolla as a project sometime soon :y: Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388622 You should get your helicopter Taz, put a webcam on it with visual recognition software and get it to automatically chase your dog for you :y: Draganflyer X6 UAV RC Helicopter Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388666 Haha funny you link that towe001. You reminded me of a race track . . in the outback of SA I think. Miners have crazy times there. They had a setup very similar to that filming cars going around the race track. Was very cool Report
November 8, 200916 yr Author comment_389449 Not the best pic but its my BIL's new monitor for his pc. Its 4 times the size of his keyboard. Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_389468 Your a toaster! :) Hey, hey, can i put my bread in your slot ? Put it on its side and turn into a grill for grilling my meat and cheese on a slice of bread... Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_389516 oh! this is an AWESOME toaster :) "Official" Battlestar Galactica LED Toaster Toasters that burn an image into toast are generally a total snoozefest, but we're impressed with the Battlestar Galactica LED Chrome Toaster made exclusively for Comic-Con 2009 in San Diego. Limited to only to 2,000 units, it fittingly features a moving red LED cyclon eye, and is available only on NBC's online store for $90. It would pair perfectly with the Cylon Coffee Pot Model 0001 and the Starbuck's Fresh Roasted Cylon coffee mug. We're impressed with the attention to detail — note that that numbering on top of the toaster is set in Bank Gothic, the same typeface as the one used throughout the series: info from: http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/07/official...ca-led-toaster/ Edited November 8, 200916 yr by SoulSearcher Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now